Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,803 Comments
  • Views 91,406 Views
Plommer down 101 lbs total, so far. (391.8 > 290.4)

Expecting to be down 150lbs by March 2022 with goal weight of 240lbs.

Niggers, we are back in the 2 fucking hundreds!!!

Pay your debt plommer

I signed up for an intro to track cycling at the Milton velodrome 🥳 Excited about it.

woah that is amazing. I've never seen one in person, I'd love to see how banked the track and curves are.

if the 2016 Olympics had selected Chicago as their city, the plan was for a velodrome to be constructed in the park about 1000 feet from our house. I think other BMX and or mountain biking would have been built over our golf course. If that bid had been accepted though, I don't think we'd have been able to afford the big house that we bought over there though, and that turned out to be a good investment with the way gentrifcation moved that way.

Pay your debt plommer

I signed up for an intro to track cycling at the Milton velodrome 🥳 Excited about it.
cuban.gif

woah that is amazing. I've never seen one in person, I'd love to see how banked the track and curves are.

if the 2016 Olympics had selected Chicago as their city, the plan was for a velodrome to be constructed in the park about 1000 feet from our house. I think other BMX and or mountain biking would have been built over our golf course. If that bid had been accepted though, I don't think we'd have been able to afford the big house that we bought over there though, and that turned out to be a good investment with the way gentrifcation moved that way.
Nice. I grew up close to the Montreal Velodrome that was built for the 1976 Olympics. I've been inside as a kid and the banking is super intimidating. From memory it's 40-something degrees. The track was torn down in the late 80's to make room for a pair of science museums (Biodome and Insectarium).

1280px-Biodome_Montreal.jpg

If I like it, I can get "track-certified" over the following 2 weeks. The intro class is on October 2nd.

Seems like a nice way to keep biking during the Canadian winter, if anything.

#letsgooooo

Boys I had a hugh moment today. Went for a 4 mile walk to the grocery store and back.
Usually I avoid looking at my reflection in the storefront glass when walking by because it depresses me.
I still avoid doing so because its become a habit.

Today I accidentally caught a glimpse of myself in a window. I was not horrified. As a matter of fact I couldn't STOP looking at myself. I am quite impressed with how my body looks today. I can hardly wait to see me next spring when I will be at least another 50lbs lighter.

Boys this losing weight/living healthy, feeling good stuff is addictive in the best way.

You'll feel even better after sending 100 bucks to IAG. Try it.

Reactions: IAG
On a semi-related note, I'm back to eating healthy and obsessively tracking and logging my food intake and exercise. I wanna be sub-185 for my intro to track cycling on Oct. 2. I'm already 99% certain I'll want to keep going and get my track certification.

I just hope I'm able to keep the rubber side down at all times. 😬

what's the certification?
It certifies that you can go round the track? It's four 2-hour sessions with a coach, and it's the first step towards being able to enter races and more advanced coaching.

I wanna race other over-the-hill 40-somethings. 🚴‍♂️🚴🚴‍♂️🚴

Confession: I was back up to 196.6 the day after a massive sushi dinner last week. Hadn't weighed myself or tracked my food intake in weeks.

191.8 this morning. I guess it was mostly bloat/water weight from the extra food. 🤷‍♂️

Today I accidentally caught a glimpse of myself in a window. I was not horrified. As a matter of fact I couldn't STOP looking at myself. I am quite impressed with how my body looks today. I can hardly wait to see me next spring when I will be at least another 50lbs lighter.

Person on the other side of the window was probably wondering what that Fat Fuck was looking at!

Scommer had no intention of paying IAG back the money he borrowed the moment he borrowed it,I told her as much.She kept thinking he would also pay when he ever got an inheritance but I said that was wishful thinking.
Plommer is a scammer,obviously an unsuccessful one judging by his living conditions ,unfortunately IAG was a easy mark.

It certifies that you can go round the track? It's four 2-hour sessions with a coach, and it's the first step towards being able to enter races and more advanced coaching.

I wanna race other over-the-hill 40-somethings. 🚴‍♂️🚴🚴‍♂️🚴
Track racing is so boring. Have you considered bike polo? It's a thing.