betplom: Should We Ban Him?

• Start date
  • Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 2,098 Views
I vote no! Only Plommer honoring Nicky tonight! Maybe Nicky will visit us with baseball approaching? Nickkkaaaayy!!!

Yeah. That would be awesome. I'd rather see Pecos Bill's cock.

Come on Monkey! You accepted RW's challenge and took them for 1k and Nicky.............never did the challenge. Nickkkaaayyy! Please, God forbid, none of the semen eater here!

No way, I love Plommer. I remember when he had the avatar of Buzzy's two faces, one with a sardonic grin and the other with a dramatic frown, and I was the first to guess that he was representing the classic Greek dramatic masks. That was cool, and Plommer's always been cool with me. If he wants to make 20 threads in a night, God bless him.

I love Plommer and his hairy cunt.

*spits out his coffee laughing as he reads this*

No way, I love Plommer. I remember when he had the avatar of Buzzy's two faces, one with a sardonic grin and the other with a dramatic frown, and I was the first to guess that he was representing the classic Greek dramatic masks. That was cool, and Plommer's always been cool with me. If he wants to make 20 threads in a night, God bless him.
:bowdown:

Why Plommer go on Herman crusade?
Plommer not happy today?

I am not in favour of banning, a good beating will suffice on this occasion.

I don't think he should necessarily be banned but someone with admin controls should find some really good way to fuck with his head.

Why Plommer go on Herman crusade?
Plommer not happy today?

Herman seems to be over there more than here. His choice and OK but consequences could arise as they rightly should for these actions. I like to know if Nicky's cock tasted good? Why do think his handle was OntheWhat? It's secret slang for OntheCock! :propeller:

Let him be, lets keep him around, he brings "joy" to the forum.