• Start date
  • Replies 20 Comments
  • Views 1,283 Views

senco78

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
requested payout this morning and denied b/c they claim I havent met rollover on a 4 yr old acct.
total bullshit and lie on their part.
He says I have only wager 800 and still have another $666 to meet rollover for taking 250 freeplay 3 yrs ago.

I checked my history and can only go back 90 days but last 90 days I'm at approx 600 in wagers. So since 2010, like they claim,
theres been well over rollover met a then some.
rollover calculator on my acct has been off since I can remember.

whats my next step get my $$$$ out this shit book???

and now out of nowhere I have a rollover calculated my acct screen :lol:
really???

last 90 days $575 wagered using lesser of values
according to BO since 2010 $883 wagered total :yoda:

Senco, where you bin pal? how ya doin?

BOL is incompetent. But you'll get paid, eventually.

I wonder if they realize that they lose customers due to their incompetence.

When I think about making a deposit to an offshore I remind myself what a hassle it will likely be getting paid.
CRIS - "payouts may take up to 7-15 days to process" Really? Top tier books like Pinny can do it it minutes, why can't an alleged top book like CRIS?
BOL - " Your payout is under review, if approved it will be processed in 24-48 hours"

When a book is referred to as "US facing" it should be a reminder that there are better places to play if you aren't in the US.

Senco, where you bin pal? how ya doin?

been around
killing books this football season and need some mula
havent worked in months and couple jobs did have I'm getting fuked over by builders...
they're holding my $$$ cause they claim they havent been paid but thats another story

BOL is incompetent. But you'll get paid, eventually.

I wonder if they realize that they lose customers due to their incompetence.

When I think about making a deposit to an offshore I remind myself what a hassle it will likely be getting paid.
CRIS - "payouts may take up to 7-15 days to process" Really? Top tier books like Pinny can do it it minutes, why can't an alleged top book like CRIS?
BOL - " Your payout is under review, if approved it will be processed in 24-48 hours"

When a book is referred to as "US facing" it should be a reminder that there are better places to play if you aren't in the US.

I expressed my opinion of their operation and now realizing why no one wants to do business with them anymore.
to which he had no reply
been searching for a local for many, many months to no avail
stuck w/ offshore for now

also requested payouts at heritage and DSI this morning and no problems so far.
payouts are being processed

been around
killing books this football season and need some mula
havent worked in months and couple jobs did have I'm getting fuked over by builders...
they're holding my $$$ cause they claim they havent been paid but thats another story

damn man, sounds like shit's been a little rough....hope it gets better. Can they really do that? hold your money because they didn't get paid? fok.

I expressed my opinion of their operation and now realizing why no one wants to do business with them anymore.
to which he had no reply
been searching for a local for many, many months to no avail
stuck w/ offshore for now

also requested payouts at heritage and DSI this morning and no problems so far.
payouts are being processed

I haven't deposited at BOL in a long time, but I considered taking a nice bonus just before football started.

First though I had to update my address on file. Their requirements were absurd and the process took weeks.

WEEKS! to update the fucking address on my account.
Plus I wasted alot of time on the phone with the clueless CS reps.

In the end I couldn't bring myself to make a deposit with such an inept outfit.
I can only imagine the stress involved getting a payout.

Fuck BOL, I have better places to play.

DSi and heritage payouts received in 24 hrsw/ no problems
another call to BOL today and requested entire wager history
and a manager is supposed to contact me w/ in 24 hrs to confirm rollover has been met amd payout will be granted
we;ll see

I see BOL is a proud sponsor at EOG. Fits right in with the stiffs there.

Senco. Glad to see you. When GL forgets who had poison ivy on their balls, you have been gone too long.

Interesting thread.

I have been using BOL since the Bet Islands fiasco.

A friend of mine bets horses on it to the sum of probably 50K a week.
Not only does he get paid rather quickly, but the send him on trips.

IAG
Senco. Glad to see you. When GL forgets who had poison ivy on their balls, you have been gone too long.

did I have poison ivy invested balls???
NVM, I;ve multiple episodes of poison ivy invested genitalia
did I sharethat?

DSi and heritage payouts received in 24 hrsw/ no problems
another call to BOL today and requested entire wager history
and a manager is supposed to contact me w/ in 24 hrs to confirm rollover has been met amd payout will be granted
we;ll see

24 hrs and havent been contacted by a manager like the phone rep assured me

is this worth taking to SBR to file a complaint?
is SBR still a player advocate marketed business? with interest with settling disputes as a arbitrator

24 hrs and havent been contacted by a manager like the phone rep assured me

is this worth taking to SBR to file a complaint?
is SBR still a player advocate marketed business? with interest with settling disputes as a arbitrator

It can't hurt to try SBR -as long as Lou doesn't handle your case.

BetOnline is a funny fukkin outfit. I couldn't bring myself to deposit with them after all the hassle I've had with them in the past.

Their word means nothing, as you've already discovered.

When I post up with offshore books I usually make it one of three:

Heritage
Youwager
CRIS

In that order.

did I have poison ivy invested balls???
NVM, I;ve multiple episodes of poison ivy invested genitalia
did I sharethat?

Yes....and it was a trivia question in the "Name that poster" thread. I just found it randomly in some old threads and seemed like a good question. You would think that would be something people would remember.

I said mikey iag, mikey = senco !!!!11 (before divorce + lawyers + google searches etc)

I loathe books that go to the very end of their advertised payout times to actually pay up. BOL drags their heels on this...for that reason dimes and heritage get my business because I get the money when I expect it...