betonline payouts???

• Start date
  • Replies 20 Comments
  • Views 1,305 Views
I loathe books that go to the very end of their advertised payout times to actually pay up. BOL drags their heels on this...for that reason dimes and heritage get my business because I get the money when I expect it...

I don't often deposit at offshore books but when I do I use Heritage.

Heritage definitely my fave CR book. They have been competent compared to the rest.

after many calls and about a week BOL finally said their records are right and Im wrong
I'll have to meet their rollover figures to cash out.
so I asked for my history beyond 90 days I was able to look up on my acct so I could accept the figures they came up with.
if wrong Id eat crow and move on... their response was their records dont go back to 2010... um kay???:yoda:
then please explain how management has looked over my acct and confirmed rollover hasnt been met since bonus accepted in 2010???? :lol:

BOL phone rep seemed confused, or maybe discombobulated a customer had enough common sense to ask such a hypothetical question.
to which I was fed a 1/2 assed attempt of a text book politician like reply ... ala: dance around obvious answer with BS , closing with
" thats how its gonna be and you;re shit outta luck cause we said so. bye," :guitar:

I took it to SBR as last attempt to get a fair shake with no expectations cause never had a dispute with any book and had no clue if SBR was/is actually a legit player advocate business as advertised.
slighlty to my surprise 3 hrs after submitting complaint to SBR I got call from a different BOL rep then I dealt with every other call I made the prior week ( I was starting to think BOL only had 1 guy dealing with customer service who my spidey sense felt was also the elusive management I was unable to speak with after a few request prior:choke:

however the lady that called me was extremely pleasant, sweet, and more than delightful to speak with. She informed me that she had cleared my rollover and acct was now clear for payout.:megarock:
she even changed my mind of w/d entire acct balance from the bad taste the other rep instilled and second guessing leaving some mula with their book to ride until next season with exception of occasional wager during the dreaded bball, and other personally guaranteed impossible to profit on sports:punchface:

p2p processed and acquired in a bit over advertised max time frame but nothing to bitch about.

cliff notes:
took SBR getting involved to get a fair shake to an IMO cut and dry dispute... over a petty request of pocket change payout for a pocket change player
props to the SBR complaint department and the quickness it was resolved regardless of fact I believe BOL is a sponsored book there.
and turned to SBR with a pessimistic outlook of how would be handled due to few negative directed post over the yrs there of how sponsored books complaints are handled. in fact I hadnt logged on there except odds page in at least a yr.
end cliff notes:

... that happened to hit 63+% change% in SEC NCAAF the last 3 seasons using the severely limited knowledge learned from the think tank and upper echelon of posters like rito, monleyfukr, etc... that were kind enough to throw a bone here and there to the mathematical challenged gamblers with pipe dreams of being profitable longer than a week at a time. :p

ah, who I'm kidding, aint learned jack shat from those gifted , next level of the evolutionary human race, 1%ers living the overrated day to day pressure filled grind staring at jumbled mess of numbers... ( except the fact my math skills hinge on a 5th grade level, sometimes 4th grade when trying to help out w/ a middle schoolers homework :0)

in other news SENNY tout site coming to an interwebs address near you soon:guitar:
2 season documented winner... 3 season documented once we figure how to document the undocumented
gaurenteed winnas or 1/2 your $$$ back if SENNYsecFBguru.net fails to fulfill the profit promise offered!!!

terms and conditions apply. signed contract required for $$$ back guarantee
SENNYsecFBguru.net reserves right to renig at any time or case by case customer basis and declare customer subscription agreement
null and void with customer forfeiting package cost if and whenever we decide the fool and their monies is due to be taken

Glad you got paid senco was worried