** Best Bets ** Wednesday February 24

• Start date
  • Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 2,935 Views
Updated Leaderboard
BirmNotts-24.png

Damn...Herman putting a stronghold on that top spot.

Hey does a winning streak end if you have a push in between? :(

Good question. It does seem a bit harsh to take away your W6 because of a push.

English FA Cup
Stoke City PK v Manchester City
+120 Paddy Power

Funny thing about this....my Best bet was the only bet that I lost yesterday :lmao:

I think it does, you had a pick that didn't win, which would terminate a "winning" streak. On the upside, it didn't cost you any money.

Strong gut feeling!

Canada PK -145 greek

From what I saw outshooting the US 2-1 should have easily won that game! Alittle tired playing back-to back but maybe 1 more game of practice together? Home crowd has to be there in full crazy support!

The Flyers being great when I was a kid I always looked hockey players as being so tough! (tougher than football players pound for pound) They would go to locker room and get 20 stitches and be back in no time! Who were those Flyers and the NHL then? It was 99.9% made up of Canadians!

Had to look this up but brings back great memories!

Flyers versus Red Army was a famous international ice hockey game played on January 11, 1976 between the Philadelphia Flyers of the North America-based National Hockey League (NHL), and HC CSKA Moscow (Central Sports Army Club Moscow, Russian: ХК ЦСКА Москва, also known as the "Red Army Team") of the Soviet Union.

The game was notable for an incident where, after an extremely hard body check delivered by the Flyers' Ed Van Impe, CSKA's top player, Valeri Kharlamov, was prone on the ice for a minute. When officials did not call a penalty, the Red Army coach, Konstantin Loktev, pulled his team off the ice in protest. NHL president Clarence Campbell told CSKA to return to the ice and finish the game, which was being broadcast to an international audience, or the Soviet Hockey Federation would not get paid the fee that they were entitled to. They eventually complied and lost that game 4-1.

Canada, stand proud and unified tonight! Unless you dearly need to make money off this game, don't bet it with Russia! Good luck to all:thumbup:

http://www.dltk-kids.com/canada/canada.mid

Strong gut feeling!

Canada PK -145 greek

From what I saw outshooting the US 2-1 should have easily won that game! Alittle tired playing back-to back but maybe 1 more game of practice together? Home crowd has to be there in full crazy support!

The Flyers being great when I was a kid I always looked hockey players as being so tough! (tougher than football players pound for pound) They would go to locker room and get 20 stitches and be back in no time! Who were those Flyers and the NHL then? It was 99.9% made up of Canadians!

Had to look this up but brings back great memories!

Flyers versus Red Army was a famous international ice hockey game played on January 11, 1976 between the Philadelphia Flyers of the North America-based National Hockey League (NHL), and HC CSKA Moscow (Central Sports Army Club Moscow, Russian: ХК ЦСКА Москва, also known as the "Red Army Team") of the Soviet Union.

The game was notable for an incident where, after an extremely hard body check delivered by the Flyers' Ed Van Impe, CSKA's top player, Valeri Kharlamov, was prone on the ice for a minute. When officials did not call a penalty, the Red Army coach, Konstantin Loktev, pulled his team off the ice in protest. NHL president Clarence Campbell told CSKA to return to the ice and finish the game, which was being broadcast to an international audience, or the Soviet Hockey Federation would not get paid the fee that they were entitled to. They eventually complied and lost that game 4-1.

Canada, stand proud and unified tonight! Unless you dearly need to make money off this game, don't bet it with Russia! Good luck to all:thumbup:

http://www.dltk-kids.com/canada/canada.mid

Great read, ty! I am on this as well.

herman:thumbup:

philly/phoenix under 209.5 -105 betphoenix

Try to keep my losing streak going here.

InterMilan/Chelsea - DRAW +212 5Dimes

RogueScholar: 6-4-0 +1.71u

ATP - Acapulco: David Ferrer (-133 @ Matchbook) vs. Thomaz Bellucci

Just had to share a picture of my Best Bet with my GL friends. Isn't he scrumptious?
david_ferrer.png