Score
Tokens
Updated
BirmNotts-10.png

UEFA Champions League
FC Porto -0.25 v Arsenal
+114 188Bet

Look at Herman in first place!

Nice job on the spreadsheet, Dunder. I think I like you.

Look at Herman in first place!

Nice job on the spreadsheet, Dunder. I think I like you.

Thanks and ditto.
Are you going to put some plays in? You couldnt do any worse than that thing you live with.

I have too much going on at work to pay much attention right now. But I will definitely be making UFC plays this weekend.

Robyn put your "best" ufc play in this thread on Saturday. Dunder is right...you need to represent the Bread household in my absence.

Oh, you are allowed to enter at any time? I thought you had to be in it from the beginning. Ok, maybe I will. Remind me, please.

Shaddap. Let's see you do better.

Robyn put your "best" ufc play in this thread on Saturday. Dunder is right...you need to represent the Bread household in my absence.

Yes Robyn, I see 219-146 at the end of year one and it can't be done just playing a few sports! Do most books take these type of books? Or at least Greek, BetJam, 5Dimes, and BookM?

Sorry, but I have to start my day off right! I say that equates to 5 out 7 days a week! Even the monkey can hit them out of the yard playing T-ball!:moped:

BUTLER UNDER 130.5 (-110) Bookmaker

Hey! WEARS MY FUKIN WINNER FROM YESTERDAY??? MINNY UNDER 198 -110 BOOKMAKER WINNER!! WEAR IS IT?????

DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN I WANT MY WINNER IN THEIR!!

ROGIE JUROR DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!

GAMELIVE IS SCAM FORUM!!!

Hey! WEARS MY FUKIN WINNER FROM YESTERDAY??? MINNY UNDER 198 -110 BOOKMAKER WINNER!! WEAR IS IT?????

DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN I WANT MY WINNER IN THEIR!!

ROGIE JUROR DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!!

GAMELIVE IS SCAM FORUM!!!

That's it Pally! Your flagged! Nothing that bothers me more than a guy who can't handle his pixie sticks!:nono:

That's it Pally! Your flagged! Nothing that bothers me more than a guy who can't handle his pixie sticks!:nono:

what is flagged? what are pixie sticks?

WEARS MY WINNER????!!!!