** Best Bets ** Sat February 13th

• Start date
  • Replies 32 Comments
  • Views 2,366 Views
Scottish Division 1
Queen of the South v Morton
-127 12Bet
-128 Pinny

I have them having over 0.8 goals advantage, fair line would be -160 or so.

THIS IS NOT MY BEST BET, just responding to Durito

Am hoping I was too late and you missed the one, Durito.
I went 2-3 with my other soccer plays this afternoon so it wasnt a case of tossing you the bad one.

Just noticed that a thread was already started.

Picks from there:

Immortaility: Birmingham PK -146
Jello: SMU/HOU over 138.5 (-110) Bookmaker

My play already won. :dance:

Hey Dunder, there's a site called "Google" where you could just type in something like "NBA 3 point contest results" later tonight or tomorrow. What this Google site does is search the internet, and then it provides you with a variety of links to stories or sites that will inform you about what you were searching for. It's pretty awesome.

Just a little tip for future reference. ;)

The Jello Subtle Insult Train is in full motion! WOOT WOOT!!!

Immor taking charge early.

Hey Dunder, there's a site called "Google" where you could just type in something like "NBA 3 point contest results" later tonight or tomorrow. What this Google site does is search the internet, and then it provides you with a variety of links to stories or sites that will inform you about what you were searching for. It's pretty awesome.

Just a little tip for future reference. ;)

This "Google" you speak of sounds interesting. I will have to check it out at some point.

In all seriousness, I have absolutely no idea about the rules for this contest and how books grade it in case of, say a tie (if thats even possible).

Besides, if you have a dog, is there any point in barking yourself?
Speaking metaphorically, you understand, Bread.

Soccer>>Brazil>Carioca>Vasco - Fluminense>3:30pm EST

Over 2.5 And 3 +105 @ 12bet

Not much steam to chase today...

brown +9.5 -110 bookmaker

RogueScholar: 1-0-0 +1.00u

NCAA Men's Basketball: [ROT 635] St. Mary's (CA) Gaels +2 (-105 @ Matchbook) at Portland Pilots

Provisional Update.
BirmNotts-3.png

Checking out for today but note that RS has a Matchbook line, is this OK?

I think so long as it's a line that's recorded by SBRLines (which I made sure this one was before I posted it), it should be okay. I make a lot of plays at Matchbook since I'm down to $50 Reduced Juice limits at 50Pennies. Do we have a standard for what types of lines/books are acceptable?

good point rogie, no idea

i used an asian book today, won't use them anymore

The Asian books should be fine too, they're all on BetBrain with a lines history. If I'm grading, I certainly don't mind people using Asian books, but I don't intend to verify many lines to begin with. One of the great things about posting with you guys is I can trust all of you to behave like adults and not cheat. That probably won't last forever, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.