*** BEST BET *** Wednesday, May 4th, 2011

Herman, Bodog is one of the books that requires completion for action. Any retirement means no action

Just because he used a Bodog line doesn't mean we have to use Bodog rules in this thread.

I want Oksana to chime in as she is probably the most knowledgeable tennis bettor among regular posters in the thread.

Just because he used a Bodog line doesn't mean we have to use Bodog rules in this thread.

you can do whatever you want

I was just explaining that that's why he made a new play; b/c the book he placed the bet at canceled the bet

some books consider it action once the first ball is served, some once the first set is completed, some once two sets are completed, and some only if the whole thing is completed

you can do whatever you want

I was just explaining that that's why he made a new play; b/c the book he placed the bet at canceled the bet

some books consider it action once the first ball is served, some once the first set is completed, some once two sets are completed, and some only if the whole thing is completed

So then we need to figure out which tennis rule we are going to use in the best bet thread, which is why I want Oksana to chime in.

MLB - Florida (J. Vazquez) +1.5 -125 (Bodog)

wow even a Dustin sighting

Herman I've usually done it Pinnacle's way

I thought 1 set completion was standard tennis rules

I am giving Potato the W

:shakeit: Executive decision. Nice work Herman. Take the bull by the horns. I knew this gig would be a good experience for you.

herman get oksana on the line

Thursday

WAS/PHI O7 -120 5Dimes