Tenn. -2 -105 greek

Good luck to all! :thumbup:

This guy also likes the Vols!

Attachments

• DSC00034-1.jpg
    DSC00034-1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 156
Updated leaderboard
I have taken Pavy out (figuratively speaking)
ChallengeScoreboard-24.png

I sure don't miss Pavy on the leaderboard. He spent years preaching how good of a gambler he was, but when it came time to prove it, he ended up being about as successful as JJGold. I miss his posting but not his bravado and self-importance.

I sure don't miss Pavy on the leaderboard. He spent years preaching how good of a gambler he was, but when it came time to prove it, he ended up being about as successful as JJGold. I miss his posting but not his bravado and self-importance.

Looks like RS and everyone here possibly could use Shanty in here today with some Pavy praising? :dunno:

Kind of a small sample size don't you think? Is Herman a great capper because he's +4.8 units after 23 plays?

Kind of a small sample size don't you think? Is Herman a great capper because he's +4.8 units after 23 plays?

No, but Herman doesn't make it a point to make 6-8 posts per week praising his own handicapping abilities and how badly he buries his bookies and the S-faggot-R Points Book. I don't doubt Pavy has some skills at handicapping, but I have no patience for people who toot their own horn and then suck balls. If you're gonna talk shit, then at least make a decent showing at backing it up, or prepare to be thought less of. That's all I'm saying, I think less of him for this just like I think less of Pags for claiming he's the greatest college foots capper and then having a losing season.

We all have bad runs, but most of us are wise enough to keep out mouths shut while the outcome is in doubt. It's just like Pally saying that none of us could 'cap basketball and how he needed to pick a slate of winners so the little people couldn't screw things up. He then proceeded to lose all those plays. The gambling Gods are fickle and brook very little hubris, and a good measure of a gambler is how well he/she understands that principle.

Mich St. +2 (-105 Bodog)

Alright Daft and Leisure, looks like we are on this one together