Saturday results
http://i39.tinypic.com/yl2l5.jpg

Serie A
Napoli - Bologna
Napoli -1.5 +108 Pinny

Sunday pushed, Monday lost

Bovada...

Tennis

1. Tennis head-to-head matches will be settled as "No Action" if either player retires before the match is completed.

5dimes...

Tennis Wagering

Wagers have action once a ball is served, regardless of the date the match/event is started or completed. Matches delayed by rain, darkness, or other circumstances will not be voided. These matches will remain pending until their completion.

A "Walk Over Winner" (player concedes before a match) and matches which do not complete the first set are graded no action. Any match concluding after the first set is completed will be graded with the advancing player as the winner.

Marquette -4.5 -110 BM

NBA

2nd Half

Chicago - Memphis UNDER 85.5 -110 (Stations)

where am i on this list im 2-0 wtffffffffffffffff

lakers moneyline -160

Girish first off you have to post the current line, the price, and the book. I know you posted Houston +7.5 yesterday and it was pretty much the same everywhere, I say we give Girish a W for yesterday.

Syracuse -13 -107

woohoo I got a push for Sunday too then. bovada no actioned me

nba boston +3 -105 bovada!

cougar the line was never 7 at intertops thats where i bet it.-115 7.5 and what about 49ers +3 winning outright wtf this is bullshit

LAKERS MONEYLINE -160 3-0 IM THE BEST CAPPER BUT IF U BOYS DONT RECORD IT THERES NO PROOF FOOLS

girish did you bet that with a local down on coral wayy

i told you to go tout fighti

with that record you would have been money this week