**Best Bet** Friday March 12th

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 2,336 Views
Updated Scoreboard
edit: There are a couple of errors in the streak figures, I will correct them.

ChallengeScoreboard-9.png

Last edited:
Nice run you had there pally

Sweet, I'm the only person with double digit losses who is still in positive units.

Sweet, I'm the only person with double digit losses who is still in positive units.

You show up every day my friend and perform! Wish MrsMonkey would show up every week! Excellent work! :yes:

Man...I have no idea what to do with this. I am doing awful and every bet I put in here loses even when all the rest of mine win. I think this thread is bad juju for me.

Man...I have no idea what to do with this. I am doing awful and every bet I put in here loses even when all the rest of mine win. I think this thread is bad juju for me.

Welcome to the club Amby. Do what I do. Fade the pick you post here and see if it helps your account balance.

Welcome to the club Amby. Do what I do. Fade the pick you post here and see if it helps your account balance.

But the problem with that is that your subconscious then plays tricks on you. You end up putting a pick in here that you know you will fade therefore really putting in the other side of that pick.....I know its twisted but you must know what i mean.