• Views 1,552 Views
Present dumbbell press-95's for 6

Goal- 100's for The 10

Dumbbell curls 50's for 8

Goal 55's for 12

Dumbbell rows

90's for I cant remember

Goal -more

you should add having 1-2 less fillings and better hearing to your list of goals

He's talking about your anal cavity.

Arch only talks gay balls stuff here.

wal mart has 33% more hydroxycut boxes now... and $2 cheaper than normal price... getting 28 packets (instead of 21) for $17.99 ... kid in a candy store boyz...

house, load that creatine for a week or so... 15-20g per day .. then go down to 5-10g per day. :yes:

If you don't eat right you'll just puff up like a fucking parade float on the creatine

Tryed the hydroxcut...didntnfeel it did anything for me.

Trim from what I read i can expect a 2-3% body weight game do to muscles holding more water

you will retain some water... its UNoverrateable.. besides protein (and roids), its the best shit anyone working out can put in their body for muscle growth and quicker muscle rehab ... but the first week loading phase is quite important

Intracellular water

Used to love that constantly pumped feeling

Works better for some people, and I think I must have been near the top of people it worked for.

I'd put on a good 8 lbs on 4-6 days of loading

In later years I realized I could get the same results with just 5-10 grams over a longer period with less farts

Biggest pump I get is in the arms. As soon as done with a heavier or moderate weight curling...grabbing a 40 lb curl bar...range of motion only halfway up for 12-15. Can literally feel the blood rush into the arms and swell.
Dont really get that with any other muscle.

I mean a get a pump going but the feel of blood moving like a raging rapid is tough to beat.

Its like cumming.

I mean a get a pump going but the feel of blood moving like a raging rapid is tough to beat.

Its like cumming.

Yes! You, me, mudcat, and Ahnold agree on this

And maybe Wally too

I only drink water at the gym. Adding 30 min to your workout will show more results than drinking a bunch of crap from Walmart. And it won't cost you a dime.

5 mg creatine

2 large handful of blueberries

One large spoonful of peanut butter

Good morning GL