Been thinking alot about Cuba lately.

• Start date
  • Replies 58 Comments
  • Views 6,541 Views
The sheet in the 3rd photo is the same one in the 5th. That place looks like a scummy brothel - not a hipster's pad in Brooklyn.

OKsy come to skype!!

call me again niggers r I'm going to bed

I'm sure it was all roses under Batista. Cuba could have been another Central American client for the US. At least this way the people have some rights, housing and medicine. Not just the elites. Viva Fidel :hattip:

I seriously don't agree with the statement that these girls are 5's and its very,very rare any man bangs girls for "free"

Horny drunk sluts drunk on their own dime. You paid nothing for the privilege of spreading their legs.

...............and I get accused of being judgmental.

Plommer, go for it big guy.

P.S. Plomsickle, please, for the love of all that's decent, card these girls.

Wallaaay!, minimum age is 18, and fuck yeah I carded them.

Chick in the last photo turned 18 three weeks before this pic was taken.

Yeah, that one place was nasty, we only went there as a last resort because my regular place wasn't available - it was a one shot deal.

those look like typical spics I don't get it.

I was thinking the same thing. Plommer, surely you can do better than these girls. Are most Cuban girls horrendous looking? Do you consider these 9's/10's or 6's?

This made me LOL pretty good. Wally, if he cards them it's too make sure they are NOT over 18. PLOmstein would fuck a 12 year old, he doesn't give a shit.

I was thinking the same thing. Plommer, surely you can do better than these girls. Are most Cuban girls horrendous looking? Do you consider these 9's/10's or 6's?

Great post pal, and I must admit you really surprised me, I was expecting a typical puckoff post where you say something stupid and try and pass it off as clever.

PS: You still sucking Blitty's dick?

PPS: No ratings pal, I had fun with all of them.

Fiver, would you ever sleep in that room in the first pic?

Did I hurt your feelings Plommer buddy.

BTW, your use of punctuation is "horrendous."

There's no fucking way I'd be able to sleep there. I toss and turn in new beds next to strange girls.

That, that shit just looks scary.

Did I hurt your feelings Plommer buddy.

BTW, your use of punctuation is "horrendous."

My emotions aren't influenced by the inane comments of an idiot.

Nice try.

PS: Study Blitty's technique of making fun of the cafeteria food I eat in camp, that really gets me pissed.

Kudos to Blitty and his chili-dog strikes. :rotfl:

Everyone is fucking attacking each other around here and I don't like it one bit. Everybody is on edge.

Everyone is fucking attacking each other around here and I don't like it one bit. Everybody is on edge.
The dirty sheet comment was out of line pal.