Banned at RBS by our friend Oksana...

• Start date
  • Replies 210 Comments
  • Views 18,933 Views
well golly jeez this is outrageous good sir, we must not stand around we have work to do
lets fight the good battle what say u

Oksy does not play especially with spamming. I got banned once for 2 weeks for exposing my shriveled up wrinkly testicle on an od krow thread but otherwise I have not been messed with.

I always confuse Vegas Dave with 24/7 aka Acid Joe.

Also Shari, can I have a ghost account that isn't banned? Ty.

i think ive gotten some infractions in the last few years, but only one that i really remember was when williebee hammered me for throwing a pic of bathtub girl in a thread...

i still dont understand what all the fuss was about :nope: :clueless:

Last edited by a moderator:
shit, i posted that in the wrong thread..thought this was the "food pics for fiver" thread.. :imsorry:

I was banned for using the words redneck fucktard.
Nice. Hope it was directed at one of the higher ups...

Matty, they take care of their sharps over there...

Have done 10 times worse than what you described and not EVER a single infraction...

Reckon i could get away with E-murder at that place and still come out clean as a whistle :lmao:

Edit: Just whem i think ive seen it all RR goes and shoves a pic of that nature on here....No words can describe ther shock value there...

It has nothing to do with what you say, rather who you are.

I have 12k posts. at least 9k of them are more infraction worthy than the most recent ones justin gave me.

not to worry though, their secrets will be posted soon.

I banned myself so I don't have to worry about getting banned by the drunktard redneck mods over there.

out of fukking line!

well...i cant delete it now...maybe rj can when he reads this...(but i think he is into kinky shit like that :dunno: )

yeah i had forgotten about not being able to edit...got caught up with work for a bit and came back and couldnt do anything... :imsorry:

it gone ray

i draw the line at shit play

not even close

Haha yeah, but I always somehow end up confusing them too.

When I saw Vegas Dave's post, I was wondering, "Didn't you go to the Bash in CR tho?" :clueless:

I'm a clueless fok :clueless:

2v98z2s.jpg