Banned at RBS by our friend Oksana...

• Start date
  • Replies 210 Comments
  • Views 18,944 Views
Foldie your ban should almost be up soon.

Should've been permanent. Keep that in mind for the future you shilling fucker.

This tone doesn't match that of a -EV employee, but that of ownership... :thinking:

So do I.

But damn it's way hotter there.

This tone doesn't match that of a -EV employee, but that of ownership... :thinking:

If Big O owned the place, you would be banned permanently! Keep that in mind also!

tired

love you

just no more shilling when you come back plz or you'll be gone for good

I had some fun with him today.

Stop with the Omar dude. The think tank is supposed to be about exposing Justin for the complete fraud that he is.

Let's recap Justins methods:

1) Get's databases from other people in exchange for plays after he makes models (apparently he also trades giving infractions for data, that sounds real ethical). He has also been known to pay up to $3,000 for a database. lol..

2) Runs his data through a function finder at zunzun.com

3) backtests his equation with a program he writes in Pascal

4) bets when the lines are off by 10+pts from his models.

5) Shares profits with data sources and babysitters

calling people babysitters these days = calling them nazis

i posted that a year ago on here when i got reamed

sharpen up duriot

Someone needs to sell Justin a made up database of phony results and screw him over for the douche he is.

calling people babysitters these days = calling them nazis

i posted that a year ago on here when i got reamed

sharpen up duriot

lol no, read the thread. i am talking about justin's actual baby sitter. or am i supposed to say nanny. what if they really are a baby sitter?

Stop with the Omar dude. The think tank is supposed to be about exposing Justin for the complete fraud that he is.

LOL. Sorry.

I'll stop. All of these guys are just like him though.

Omar talks about betting Croatian soccer in aisle 5 in one thread. The next he's asking how much you can get down on snooker.

Just stupid. He's just like Justin.