• Views 633 Views

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Saturday August 21 Cullman Alabama

Nina is another person I very deeply apologize to. I said some fucked up shit to her that - just like what I said to Teela - I can't remember. She was nothing but great to me.

I hope she is doing great. Knowing her, she is - because she's a confirmed winner in every way.

Reactions: IAG
Saturday August 21 Cullman Alabama

This speech was his submission for a contest called “How Many Completely Ridiculous Things Can You Say In Two Minutes”.

This speech was his submission for a contest called “How Many Completely Ridiculous Things Can You Say In Two Minutes”.

It soothes like a lullaby

Are you asking Nina because you know that she supports Trump or because she's southern so you're assuming that she does?

Are you asking Nina because you know that she supports Trump or because she's southern so you're assuming that she does?

oh neither, well sorta the southern thing.... more specifically the rally was in Alabama. That's where she lives right? or does she just like the football team?

I doubt she supports trump

She lives in Alabama, remember the Alabama tornadoes near her

I haven't paid any attention to Trump since he left the white house. But sounds like the Trump derangement syndrome folks don't wanna forget about him. If he's still out there giving them major slaps, more power to him :clapper:

Says the guy who posted "Cuomo in 2024!" :lmao:

See pal, Trump says ridiculous things while Biden does ridiculous things. BIG difference! That today's way of life, you get in trouble for saying something while you get a pass for doing something. Please Tron, give me some more ridiculous posts. I turning over the egg timer now so giving you an extra minute, though it shouldn't take that long.

oh neither, well sorta the southern thing.... more specifically the rally was in Alabama. That's where she lives right? or does she just like the football team?
Common Arch, stop with your absent-mindedness! The man that has gone under more user names in forumville that can counted knows a lot about everybody! Why would anyone go to a Trump rally unless they were backing him? If I was you I be more concerned with a drive-by shooting coming to your neighborhood. Don't worry this lady will protect you.
1629677294549.png

Just like she protected this poor soul with everything to live for!
1629677362513.png

Says the guy who posted "Cuomo in 2024!" :lmao:

See pal, Trump says ridiculous things while Biden does ridiculous things. BIG difference! That today's way of life, you get in trouble for saying something while you get a pass for doing something. Please Tron, give me some more ridiculous posts. I turning over the egg timer now so giving you an extra minute, though it shouldn't take that long.
If I ever said Cuomo in 2024 it was sarcasm or way before I knew about his behavior around his employees.

As far as the rest of your post, you’d defend Trump if he got caught on camera shooting a 12 year old in the face so no use getting into a political contest with you. I hate Biden and Trump.