Badly need to lose weight.

• Start date
  • Replies 255 Comments
  • Views 18,316 Views
you need to widen your back and broaden your shoulders and your gut won't look as big.

215/220 ain't to bad if you got some of it in the right spots.

I'd love to be 220 right now.

ill try to get up to 200 this winter...

189. Would like to be 185 but no biggie.

Meds have slowed down Bacon

Now I can't call Matty fat until I'm less fat

Fehk

I was 166 point something Wednesday morning. That's getting into historically low territory.

Still see a little belly hanging out in my reflection. Not that I'm trying to lose weight or address that.

Just part of being old I think. Saggy.

I was 180 for decades and that felt/looked normal, but have felt the need to reduce in the last ~5 years.

My love handles are getting out of control. Alcohol is the main culprit.

We are handcuffed, boys.

I hate myself and I want to die.

171.6 this a.m. 177 last night after supper. how is it possible to lose 6 lbs overnight. It must have been water and I ate very light yesterday? Almost a year ago this month I weighed 192. I'd like to get down to 166 - 168.

Aren't you a tall guy, mon ami? I'd look borderline anorexic at 171. Went down to 178 about ten years ago and I was ripped.

Good job Matty. I had some kale in my omelet this morning and it was awful. But I got my magnesium!!!

My love handles are getting out of control. Alcohol is the main culprit.

We are handcuffed, boys.

I hate myself and I want to die.

This. I bought a case of IPA it's awesome.

BAD CALL. Bacon drinks MLite so as not to blow up like the fucking Marshmallow Man. :facepalm:

Good job Matty. I had some kale in my omelet this morning and it was awful. But I got my magnesium!!!

It's great in omelets.

JL eats handfuls of kale chips covered in cayenne pepper. He loves the stuff.

my wife makes an amazing kale and spinach quiche

lots of cheese!

Aren't you a tall guy, mon ami? I'd look borderline anorexic at 171. Went down to 178 about ten years ago and I was ripped.

no, mon ami. 5'10".