• Replies 255 Comments
  • Views 18,456 Views

Matty

0-fers Will Happen™
Since
Jan 26, 2010
Score
Tokens
215 pounds. Our healthy weight range is 180-185. Boys we're a disgusting fat body.

We used to be able to drop weight instantly just my doing light exercises and cutting down on garbage food. This is not working anymore.

Plus, we used to motivate ourself by thinking about all that pussy that would be within reach once we slimmed down. Now we're in a committed relationship and don't feel as though we have anyone to impress but ourself. The end result is that we give in to the slightest of cravings.

Fok.

Sounds like you have been using the relationship as an excuse instead of the motivation you seek. Getting yourself in the best shape you can be for her and likewise her for you should be all the motivation needed.

Nothing wrong with getting fat and growing old together unless getting fat runs one or the other off.

I preach better than I practice.

:drama:

:cocaine:

green vibrance

umm...dunno what to tell ya pal...only you can find the motivation to either get in the gym 3-5 times a week or do the home thing with p90x/insanity cardio(that will burn 10x the amount of cals running will do, fwiw) ... and drop the carbs and cals (fucking miserable to do) .... but its all you, you know what you have to do to fix it... gl boss

Boys when we went bungee-jumping in Whistler BC they had to use the cord they normally reserve for tandem jumps.

where's daft?

Boys when we went bungee-jumping in Whistler BC they had to use the cord they normally reserve for tandem jumps.

:lmao:

Good luck though with it!

i drink hydroxycut before big meals and drink diet iced green tea and water all day...great for metabolism

I took Hydroxycut over December. Shit makes me nauseous and jittery and it didn't help one bit.

As an experiment, we're gonna try going one month without whiskey.

:excl:

I took Hydroxycut over December. Shit makes me nauseous and jittery and it didn't help one bit.

silly cunt.

nauseous and jittery = lack of hunger, common.

Matty, talk to us when you hit 250, then 285lbs.

Matty I would start off by taking some Acia berry or maybe some complex b, that alone should help you see a significant jump in your energy levels. Also, vitamins.

Go this website: http://www.mypyramidtracker.gov/
It will help you to track your diet and find what you need to cut out, and what you could add.

Also, quit bitching, man the fok up, and get your ass out there and start exercising again.

Once you have you will realize how much you missed it.

I never get on the scale and wear the same size of jeans since HS. I eat whatever I want and exercise several times per week. I only spent 2 minutes in front of the mirror daily.

What is it exactly? Have you tried something like that?

greenvibranceproduct.jpg

http://vibranthealth.us/?p2=/modules/vibranthealth/products.jsp&category_id=86

I'll ship you over some adderall, bud. Gets the job done.