Australian Open Tennis Betting - Losing Picks Here

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
Score
Tokens
There was a time when I liked wagering on tennis and was moderately bad at it.

Went 1-4 last night with the 1 win being a -225 fave going 5 sets...

Will post my losers here.

GL Boner! Surfing through the channels late last night and there it was, 1st major! MrsM asked what WTH taped tennis match this is? I said no, it's live the next day Down Under! Don't you wish we were there!

Announcers said it was going to get quite warmer starting today! I had to look up the weather (IAG gets it) and going to top 100F next 4 days! I could do that! Fuk the Corona commercial where you in a bar and it's zero outside and you have a beer with a lime in it and you feel like you're on the beach! It don't work for me!

Announcers said it was going to get quite warmer starting today! I had to look up the weather (IAG gets it)

You weather guys crack me up. My dad was a weather guy. I usually don't even know what the weather is like in SF much less where anyone else lives. Good for you though...someone has to be the weather guy!

IAG
You weather guys crack me up. My dad was a weather guy. I usually don't even know what the weather is like in SF much less where anyone else lives. Good for you though...someone has to be the weather guy!

TY kindly my dear! But all your buttering up ain't getting me to join that 10 liner contest! :donthinkso: I see you're game here! :yes:

GRRRR My wife talked me out of Seppi (+300 something) last night...

Tonight:

Tue 1/14 289 Jeremy Chardy +125 1 unit

She likes the occasional wager. She's a tennis fan tho.

Up 2.5units in this thread over a statistically significant 4 picks.

Me pro.

Wasting -130 one unit

Word here in NYC is local bettor BlittyDuece is 9-0 on Australian open locks and he's put the play in for Suissemam Stanislas Wawrinka. :blittster:

Wweeeeeeeeiiiiiinnnnneeeerrrr

Blitty Duece hits another making 10-0 on AO locks... BD whats the play?

NADAL -150
FEDERER +140

????

We've promised ourselves that we wouldn't lose any $$$ on FedEx tonight.

i need fed for a large chunk... nobody trusts him against nads anymore :donthinkso: