Attn Shari

• Start date
  • Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 3,949 Views
WTF is wrong with you guys?? Seriously you don't think she looks good in that pic? I'm shocked.

better looking female poker players....

f7a63a541a773_12.jpg.jpg

Lynn%2BGilmartin

and uh all i can think of on top of my head

If she was bent over spreading her asshole and bonch, perhaps I would be tempted to stick my cock into her orifices.

You're a harsh young judge. I'm a 36yo hag - to me she's gorgeous in that pic

humble to go along with beauty
OKsy you get a :10:

LAST ONE WHO'S BLONDE IS AN AUSSIE TOO

rawr

If she was bent over spreading her asshole and bonch, perhaps I would be tempted to stick my cock into her orifices.

you the loser five years later that wont put up a pic

On further review of more pics, I rescind my "hot" assessment. I do think she's gorgeous in that she's attractive, is obv a good poker player and seemed to be quite cool in that vid.

I do think Tatiana is quite hot. Surely you guys can't disagree with that?

Tatjana_Poker.jpg

538.jpg

Mind you, I think she needs a bit of gloss and mascara to help out in pics

nice boobs though (notice the theme duriot and roguey)

Tatjana-Pasalic.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^ yes, agree she is hawt

^^^ slightly above average

errr this girl is x10 skinner than nigella lawson

That's what he meant I'm sure :)

Nigella's another one that I think is gorgeous. Awesome hair, eyebrows, mouth, everything. Love her.

And I love that she worked her ass off even though she came from a pishy posh family and could've just coasted through. Plus the columns her and her 1st husband wrote were heart wrenching while he was dying. And then even though she married Saatchi and he told her she'd never have to work again so she could wait for her son to come home from school each day, she's busting her arse even harder because she didn't want to give off the impression of being a widow who is now a kept woman.

Massive girl crush.

errr this girl is x10 skinner than nigella lawson

Yes, skinnier was the word I was looking for.

MUCH SMALLER TITS

And Nigella is a brilliant cook so more points for her!