Attn: SBR Points Junkies

• Start date
  • Replies 112 Comments
  • Views 9,969 Views
get this SBR shit out of here

sucker bet either way. 4000 just to win 100? doubt many will drop that just to win 100

which means most people will max out on the +2500. if man boobs lou has the majority of people to bet that he'll make the prick pick some whack ass game like savannah state ml :rolleyes:

Hey hey hey!!! Haven't we made enough fun of Lou?

Guy works hard. Is a company man. A complete coward in your face.

Leave him be.

Hi,

We credited you with a 100 point freeplay. Unfortunately, the prop on "The Prick going 5-0" was priced for one week, and yet worded for the entire season, so it had to be cancelled.

I'm sorry about the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Lou

Hey hey hey!!! Haven't we made enough fun of Lou?

Guy works hard. Is a company man. A complete coward in your face.

Leave him be.

ubBjP.jpg

SoV

You gotta be fukkin with me! Bitch tits Lou has bigger tits then some of his female co-workers :rofl:

Last edited:
More SBR stuff?!?!?!?!???
:whippedass:

Hi,

We credited you with a 100 point freeplay. Unfortunately, the prop on "The Prick going 5-0" was priced for one week, and yet worded for the entire season, so it had to be cancelled.

I'm sorry about the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Lou

LOL. Probably my fault for creating this thread.

More SBR stuff?!?!?!?!???
:whippedass:

I believe it says SBR in the title. You can kindly ignore it - even though you came to the defense of SBR posters attempting to instigate a forum war with us.

Nobody wants to war with us.
Whatever "us" means.

I think we have enough ongoing civil wars here to be bothered with the chump change out there.

Syria ain't got shit on us!!!

See, I'm sort of torn...

If Lou were extinguished, humankind benefits and I'm all for the common good.

BUT...

Then he would no longer be inflicted upon SBR and they might accidentally hire someone who isn't an imbecile. (It *could* happen!)

Truly a dilemma...

Apparently, The Prick went 5-0 in week one. LOL.