Attn: New Posters

• Start date
  • Replies 70 Comments
  • Views 5,078 Views
Yes, Gregory. :dance:

every time i see gregory as the last post in a thread i smile even before clicking the link

he's dreamy

roguey my poster crush list is very elite and hasn't had a new entrant in over a year

is it gregm's time???

who is on this well desired list?

every time i see gregory as the last post in a thread i smile even before clicking the link

he's dreamy

roguey my poster crush list is very elite and hasn't had a new entrant in over a year

is it gregm's time???

Was it the shower vid???

:wally:

still not going to hold back. don't be an idiot and you're fine imo.

who is on this well desired list?

haha i think it's rather more frightening for the listees and now that I think of it, my list is rather long and makes me look like a bit of a hoor??? so i'll just stick with HOF'ers

First ballot, will never drop off no matter what (ahem... marriage, emily and pussying out on fighting rasper will not dissuade me) as this will be a 2yr lustathon in October-ish: Duriot and MF

I really really really dig massively intelligent, witty guys. Some women go for money, looks, a CCC - I want smart and hilarious. These 2 have never disappointed me and have helped me out big time. Ganchorrow would be up there as well but it took me awhile to make some vital connections in my peabrain so he didn't make the 2yr mark. :sad:

Honourary 1st ballot: too many to mention. People who make my heart smile when I see them post, even in a bitchy thread. Seriously I've typed my list out so many times just now and I think I'd just look like a hoor. It's elite for me but probably not by others' standards. So many posters on it, both male and female that I'm better off not listing everyone.

Even when it's the Summer of Shannon on here, I just feel the love.

good answer oksana

he's dreamy

is it gregm's time???

yes, he's been on my list for over 3 years, I recommend him

Summer of Shannon :up:

yes, he's been on my list for over 3 years, I recommend him

Summer of Shannon :up:

Yeah I think he's definitely swoon material.

(and just so you know i had you listed, and even bolded!!!, in my crush list but it just got too long. You know where you stand though in my heart i hope)

I know the dark depths of destruction, mcb. that's about it. please enlighten me.

I don't like new people so fuck off! I still want GL private and subscription!

Oksie, you better at least have me in your "others receiving votes" section you aussie cunt.

Thanks for the top tip RJ! As a new poster I will try not to get keelhauled on the barnacles of wisdom attached to the sleek pirate ship that is this forum!