Attn Bread - Contest issue

• Start date
  • Replies 51 Comments
  • Views 3,570 Views
lolololol!! Pucky is being a stinker today.

For the sake of a good contest, I would say that caps are needed. That is what experience dictates. I (and many others) did not like it when SBR contests were allowing the lop-sided moneylines - and that's why they cut them out for the most part. It turns it into more of a math thing and less of a capping thing. If it comes down to your last pick and you need a unit, you might as well just grab the biggest favorite you can find. No sense thinking about an NBA total when Russia is a -500 fave against Switzerland or something.

Ask Immortality how betting on huge moneyline UFC favorites worked out for him this weekend.

I don't care either way though. Will go with majority.

I am okay either way. I have the tuna in my sights and nothing will stand in my way.

I vote no to Olympic hockey - or at least yes to some kind of cap - but I do not anticipate freaking out if it is used.

Ask Immortality how betting on huge moneyline UFC favorites worked out for him this weekend.

6quwpi.gif

Bread,

Can you please make a ruling on this so I can determine whether or not I can continue?

Your Pal,

PuckOff

Pucky you're not quitting no matter what. Let's see what some later guys say about this.

how about pucklines for olympic hockey games.

You have refered to two big upsets in 30 years to make your point that upsets happen ALL the time. We definitely need a Cap on this.

LOL

No Cap!!!

I'm too tired to provide a list of upsets, but look at the Leafs vs Sens from Sat night.

Put a cap on it. If we are allowed to play -600 hockey moneyline favorites than everyone is just going to play those and it becomes stupid. Make a -250 cap and for the Double bet, it must be a -110 play.

Put a cap on it. If we are allowed to play -600 hockey moneyline favorites than everyone is just going to play those and it becomes stupid. Make a -250 cap and for the Double bet, it must be a -110 play.

Don't think you are going to find any -110 plays on the olympics.

Don't think you are going to find any -110 plays on the olympics.

He is saying that you must use your double bet on a -110 game like a baseketball spread or total.

He is saying that you must use your double bet on a -110 game like a baseketball spread or total.

yeah, I re-read it after I posted.