• Views 3,568 Views

PuckOff

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Breadley,

There is an issue with the contest.

NHL shuts down for a couple weeks during the Olympics due to NHL player participation in these games.

Since Football is now over and NHL will be on hiatus what are your backup plans? Will the contest be put on hold until after the Olympics? As you are aware, I hate Basketball more than I hate frenchie quebecois separatists so I may be forced to bow out of contest. I hope this isn't so. I want to win the hockey figurine.

Please let me knwo your thoughts on this important matter.

Your Pal,

PuckOff

Last edited:
hmmm interesting question.... but I mean considering what is at stake. I think we can deal with it being essentially a nba and ncaa hoops contest

The show must go on Pucky. We play with whatever the gambling gods grant us. What about Olympic hockey lines??

soccer and lacrosse are still playing. oh yeah, American Idol is on too!

Last edited:
What about Olympic hockey lines??

Could do that. Some of those might get pretty lopsided at times. There will be some bigger mismatches than the NHL. I would vote no for that reason. But I would go along with whatever.

Could do that. Some of those might get pretty lopsided at times. There will be some bigger mismatches than the NHL. I would vote no for that reason. But I would go along with whatever.

Why not do these but put a cap on the chalk that can be laid....maybe something like -250 max.... Just a thought.

It will be hard to make the 10 minimum and even 15 maximum games thresholds.

Sounds like a weiner to me. Olympic hockey it is!

I think there has to be some sort of cap on this...like was said earlier...there are going to be some lopsided matchups.

No cap. There are lopsided matchups in the NHL all the time.

No cap. There are lopsided matchups in the NHL all the time.

LOL...not nearly as lopsided as there are in Olympic Hockey......there are going to be -400 favs...

-400 and more. Now mind you upsets are possible. I'm sure that when Belarus upset the Swedes in 2002, the Swedes were a lot more than a -400 fave.

-400 and more. Now mind you upsets are possible. I'm sure that when Belarus upset the Swedes in 2002, the Swedes were a lot more than a -400 fave.

Of course they are possible but come on....

Whatever the majority of you hockey homos decide upon, I can run with it. After all, it's just hockey.

Let me know!

xoxoxoxo

wow, this thread may soon rival the "Ask Vegas Dave" thread

settle down you puck ups