ATTN BONEBONE **INVESTMENT OPTIONS**

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 2,026 Views
i7 for under $600? Yuins nailed it!
Did I? I know next to nothing about computers. I didn't want to spend a lot of money, and probably spent more than I should have for what I need, but didn't want another Toshiba, and I need a 10 key. I average one every year and a half. #toughonlaptops.

Yeah you did good. I left a review as you on Best Buy's site for that computer, I'll let you know when it's posted.

Yeah you did good. I left a review as you on Best Buy's site for that computer, I'll let you know when it's posted.

I really hope you didn't do that.

WTH am I doing? I had this same problem with the Toshiba I got a few months back. Somehow I am doing something that triggers ZOOM feature constantly. I then have to go to the little settings wheel in top right and drop down to zoom to set it at %100. I never had this problem before. What am I doing and how do I fix it..turn it off..whatever? It's f'ing annoying.

Ok good. now see my edited comment and tell me what the heck I'm doing to trigger zoom all the time?

The zoom feature is usually activated by holding down CTRL and then sliding up on the trackpad. Or scrolling up with your middle button mouse, if you're using a mouse. Or hitting the + key.

hold the control key and press the + or - keys to adjust to 100%

The zoom feature is usually activated by holding down CTRL and then sliding up on the trackpad. Or scrolling up with your middle button mouse, if you're using a mouse. Or hitting the + key.

Well I'm definitely not holding down CTRL, and I am using the built in mouse pad deal. Not hitting the plus key either. Now I'm trying to recreate it, and of course NOW it won't do it, but literally it's almost every time I look at something. I thought it was an issue with my POS other computer, but apparently it's me.

I wondered if my control button was stuck so pressed it a bunch of times...we'll see. But now I'm getting random sound bits coming from seemingly nowhere. Argh.

I wondered if my control button was stuck so pressed it a bunch of times...we'll see. But now I'm getting random sound bits coming from seemingly nowhere. Argh.

I would just reboot. Sometimes gremlins like this mess things up until you restart.

I would just reboot. Sometimes gremlins like this mess things up until you restart.
I'll try it..can't hurt, but I think it's maybe an IE thing or something. I keep trying different suggestions others have posted on line, but nothing seems to work.

My friend went on a bender and woke up to everything upside down, his friend had him use some control feature to get it upside up but I don't remember the command.

Reboot should work.

Best Buy sucks.

My friend went on a bender and woke up to everything upside down, his friend had him use some control feature to get it upside up but I don't remember the command.

Reboot should work.

Best Buy sucks.
Understand that this is not a one time thing...it happens constantly...with both this and my last computer.

Yeah, not a big fan, but I always seem to end up buying all my electronics there.

Get back on topic Bacon.

Reboot should work.

CTRL+ALT+UP ARROW

JL's favorite mindfuck move