• Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 2,003 Views

Cami

Queen Bee
Since
Dec 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
I have a few options I am looking into, but I was wondering if ya'll have any good investment options, stocks and other wise. If you don't want to post it feel free to hit me on fb or PM me here. TIA for your advise.

Boneman turned me onto PFF and we have done pretty good..

What is PFF and how well have you done? What did you start with and what do you have now?

I have a couple companies I want to invest in when they dip, and will likely sell once they go above 2 and reinvest, but I wanted some input from others. I want a max return on my investment. and preferably rather quick

Just search it and you can see. I'm mostly involved for the minimum return on investment after a longish time.

. I'm mostly involved for the minimum return on investment after a longish time.

Smartass (I did giggle a little, but) smartass.

Cami, there is no quick high return solution in the stock market. I did put Blitty into PFF with fabulous results over the last 6-8mo. but as I told him on Wednesday at our weekly investment meeting, the time for yield plays (in this case dividends) might be drawing to close. In the short term (6-12mo) I see financial stocks getting a boost from this increase in yields. The logic is that as interest rates go up, banks and financial institutions earn more on their deposits, get more yield on the debt they issue, etc. The way I'm thinking of playing it is broadly with an ETF - probably XLF and KRE. Again, this is not for one, two or even 3 months.

Good luck.

I was just about to say that in those exact words.

I would not want to give her bad advice. She'll pop a cap in yo ass.

when did she start robbing banks?

She hasn't said much about it but I did see a wanted poster with her on it the other day. I know I ain't snitchin.

non faster than a sports bet

yeah I'll be lookin to place some bets when football season is back. I got someone looking to bet with me.

Cami, there is no quick high return solution in the stock market. I did put Blitty into PFF with fabulous results over the last 6-8mo. but as I told him on Wednesday at our weekly investment meeting, the time for yield plays (in this case dividends) might be drawing to close. In the short term (6-12mo) I see financial stocks getting a boost from this increase in yields. The logic is that as interest rates go up, banks and financial institutions earn more on their deposits, get more yield on the debt they issue, etc. The way I'm thinking of playing it is broadly with an ETF - probably XLF and KRE. Again, this is not for one, two or even 3 months.

Good luck.

Yeah I didn't mean I was looking for a payoff like within a month or two, obviously it would sit for 6-12 months, I just want to make sure I'm investing in the right stocks.

I would not want to give her bad advice. She'll pop a cap in yo ass.

:greencheck:

The zone has some Marlins action it might be willing to negotiate.

IAG
The zone has some Marlins action it might be willing to negotiate.

PM or txt me.

P.S. I just emailed you, no rush but get back to me when you can. :)

Good luck.

Selling 1/2 my PFF stake and putting it 1/2 into XLF and 1/2 into KRE.