ATTN:Bacon-Scott Hartnell got traded to Columbus

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 1,378 Views
he's definitely a face of something.

I always found it disgusting how these idiots make senseless trades screwing with players for no reason. I guess the thought process is: I can't play so lets see if I can effect the game in any way possible :rolleyes:

Burkie couldn't wait to get rid of Luke Schenn. The human pylon.

Yet he get's philly to give him JVR.

Wonder if GM's around the league are licking their chops for a sit down with Mr. Hextall?

funny quote by G considering he himself is the face of team..

Burkie couldn't wait to get rid of Luke Schenn. The human pylon.

Yet he get's philly to give him JVR.

Wonder if GM's around the league are licking their chops for a sit down with Mr. Hextall?

Luke Schenn was rushed into the league. Period. Not uncommon for team who are building and need to fill a roster spot with a player who has potential, but not ready in order to please their fans.

Luke Schenn had no business being in the league as an 18 year old. Most young Dmen take years to develop.................. properly.

funny quote by G considering he himself is the face of team..

I thought that too, but he's being humble and giving all the respect to Hartnell I guess. Hopefully we won't have any broken finger incidents via smashed golf club to follow.

I thought that too, but he's being humble and giving all the respect to Hartnell I guess. Hopefully we won't have any broken finger incidents via smashed golf club to follow.

The sign of a legit, true leader and team player. Gotta like the G-Spot. Excellent little player. Speaks English version of frenchie because he is from Ontario.

Pucky I had this client who knows people in that circle from back when G was tearin it up at the bars, I'm not sure if he does anymore but she was telling me how disgusting she thinks he is since apparently he made it official with his girlfriend pretty much the day she turned 18. I don't know if that's true or not but hearing her bitch about it was a crackup. G is just the fucking man.