Tokens
Ouch.

At least you get RJ back..

I KNEW I shouldn't have fucked with IAG

I KNEW it. She did this.

lol

strange trade

I guess the Flyers got a free 4th round pick

Headline on philadelphiaflyers.com: Flyers acquire Umberger then in small print for Hartnell. Interesting way to put it.

Columbus wins this trade. Hartnell is a character player who provides the right kind of leadership both on the ice and in the room.

Why did the Flyers get rid of him?

Out with the old in with the new. They need to change that team around. RJ was a good fit there.

Flyers get rid of lots of quality players only to regret it.

“We are proud and excited to welcome Scott Hartnell to the Columbus Blue Jackets as he is the epitome of the type of player we want in our organization,” Blue Jackets GM Jarmo Kekalainen said in a statement. “He is a talented, tough, hard-working player who brings valuable experience and leadership on and off the ice. We believe he will fit in very well with our group and be an important part of our team moving forward. "

He's been so solid for so long. I do believe in Hextall though but yeah damn, gonna miss that beast. Guy fucking cuts his hair and gives it to charity. Fighting for us whenever needed and often when not needed.

Gonna miss that damn guy. I'll probably laugh hard at the first punch he throws at Giroux, not sure why. It'll just be strange.

You guys are losing one heck of a character player. A real head scratcher for sure. It's tough to trade character players without changing the chemistry in the dressing room. Hartnell like BB said was a solid, beast of a player. Next up to be traded ............. Brayden and Luke Schenn in a package.

My heads not itchy.

The team wasn't progressing. Needed to make changes. That's how things work.

Get Carter back.

#goodluck

I'm sure you can somehow get Mike Richards if you can fit him under your already bloated cap.

My heads not itchy.

The team wasn't progressing. Needed to make changes. That's how things work.

The Flyers weren't progressing?

They went to cup in 2010. Kind of tapered off since. Just keep Giroux and young talent, chuck the rest.

Blitty, you need a mix of veterens and experience to win the cup. She me a team that won the cup with a bunch of young kids. Early 80's Oilers exempt.

If we still had Carter and Bobsy I'm not sure if we'd be good or not.

Wait - we'd be awesome.