ATTN:Bacon-Scott Hartnell got traded to Columbus

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 1,377 Views
Slow down, BB. Wait to see how the Chief guides the team this year.

You guys need a legit young puck mover. Gardiner may be available from the Leafs, but it will cost you front end players and a high draft pick(s). You basically have no legit prospects, but I see Hextall fixing your talent pool. Will take 3-5 years, but he'll get it done.

Word on the street is that Hartnell wanted out and requested a trade.

Blitty, please confirm with your sources.

The entire city of Philly ran through his wife. Now she wants the state of Ohio to go balls deep. :dunno:

Girouxs_zpsbd061c3a.png

Interesting article indeed. Hextall made a bad decision here.

yeah sounds like he was pretty brash about it too.

YEP!!!!

It just sounds like Hextall wanted to make a questionable trade to be a badass.... to put his stamp on the team. I didn't like this trade for you guys one single bit. You can't trade grit, character and scoring for a player like Unberger and a measly 4th rnd pick.

At least they got to unload hartsys contract and go for a big fish to play with G.

I don't think they have room for Thornton. Not even a penny. They still have to go out and find a legit backup for Mason who I think may falter this season. Hextall needs to tighten up his D.

Davidson fleeced Hextall with this one. Hartnall just the type player Columbus needs.

Vinny's contract handcuffs them and Hartnall catches the shrapnel.

Hextall itchy to get his feet wet with this one.

Columbus needs to take out a newspaper ad thanking Ronnie!

Davidson fleeced Hextall with this one. Hartnall just the type player Columbus needs.

Vinny's contract handcuffs them and Hartnall catches the shrapnel.

Hextall itchy to get his feet wet with this one.

Columbus needs to take out a newspaper ad thanking Ronnie!

As I've said "It just sounds like Hextall wanted to make a questionable trade to be a badass.... to put his stamp on the team. I didn't like this trade for you guys one single bit. You can't trade grit, character and scoring for a player like Unberger and a measly 4th rnd pick."

Umberger was a healthy scratch for games last season.

One good thing about Hextall..........he cant be any worse than what Bobby Clarke set the organization back.

Who the fuck's in charge over there anyway?