• Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 1,247 Views

birdmanjr

Miss Man
Since
Sep 19, 2010
Score
Tokens
thanks to you pal they are shutting down sbr chat for non pros...you can take your 200 ghosts and f off

^^^ 300,000th Hooligan's Talk Post

:clap:

Wow, now I will never get to speak to Rogue Scholar again!

300,000 this is an epic one to, i might even email his pastor

I am hiring a bouncer at sportsprescription to man the chat there.

FW what sort of rackets yall got going over there?

goog job arch.

not his fault the official reason lou told was that they lost a bunch of money on guys ordering pizza so they had to recoup the losses btw lou is a cocksucking asshole

sorry bro

sp has a good chat set up

Tough break. Are you gonna be able to make it, birdy? Let me know if you need to talk to someone.

not sure who all that dumb shit really effects besides me...i think most of the other chat regs. are sbrpro ... no biggie...i can work on getting the regulars over to spchat and im sure if rj knew there would be participation, he would set the chat back up here.

not sure who all that dumb shit really effects besides me...i think most of the other chat regs. are sbrpro ... no biggie...i can work on getting the regulars over to spchat and im sure if rj knew there would be participation, he would set the chat back up here.

GameLive chat does work. The link that use to up at the top just seems to be missing.

http://gamelive.com/forum/chat/

that's right. We have a chat here and Archie and his 200+ ghosts are there nightly!!

Well at least when BigAl lets him.