Ask Vegas Dave

• Start date
  • Replies 704 Comments
  • Views 63,642 Views
Reload Sent a PM

Dear tltaylor89,

You have received an infraction at Sports Handicapping, Betting & Picks - SBR Forum.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
Please refrain from stalking out and insulting other members.

Thanks,
Reload
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://forum.sbrforum.com/showthread.php?p=3086125
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgold
LOL

I actually can make a follow up video this week to that video

You will see in the video the answer to your question
Sorry SOB bald fuker
All the best,
Sports Handicapping, Betting & Picks - SBR Forum

wow for that, hes said a lot worse....how long is the ban

SBR John said Dozier should have me unbanned in the morning

Yeah, a 1-point infraction isn't a big deal. You aren't "banned", just on timeout.

http://affiliates.bookmaker.com/
Top 5 affiliate commissions for the month of December

* 1. $162,432.39
* 2. $145,521.12
* 3. $107,387.85
* 4. $101,579.57
* 5. $99,872.54

You can be sure SBR is one of those. That's monthly. From one book.

There was a post over at SBR the other day about what posters thought SBR was worth. In regards to if someone wanted to purchase the website. Most said around 500k to 3 million. I said that i thought they revenue about 1.2 million a year and the selling price would be about 7 million. After reading that they get paid in add revenue through sign ups. And alot more than i thought.

They have 12 rotating front page sponsors and lets take a low ball average that they make 50k per sponsor. That comes out to 600k a month and 7.2 million a year just in ad revenues. Thats not including other affiliates through contests and traffic that is very high on the website. I think its fair to say they then make about 10 million+ a year. So if someone wanted to buy this site wud it be worth about 50 million? wow

dave, is sbr partial owner of betpheonix or rebatewagering?

No, RBS doesn't part-own any books to my knowledge. It is safe to assume however that the more often a book is used for contests/pushed on you, the higher the affiliate percentage or lower cost to RBS it is.

dave, does pinnacle give kickbacks to sbr?

EOG seems to use betphoenix even more. and didn't they share some internet host or software or something or other back when they were both down almost daily for 4-5 days?

This thread is a great read.

Good to see Dave posting.

EOG seems to use betphoenix even more. and didn't they share some internet host or software or something or other back when they were both down almost daily for 4-5 days?

It's reasonable to suggest they use the same Internet provider

dave, does pinnacle give kickbacks to sbr?

Their affiliate program obviously pays RBS something. They just don't use them for contests and whatnot since US citizens can't sign up for accounts.

Yeah, if EOG uses them a lot too, their affiliate % must be really high.

Vegas Dave - Do you think Martin Blank is handsome? I do.