Ask Shari91 A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 4,412 Views
Be honest, did you really leave because you were the fifth coolest female poster here?

I guess it's easier to make an impression when your company is tblueeyes, billsfan and that one albino dude.

:dancer: :redx:

TEH BREAD IS BACK. :bowdown::rofl:

I doubt you'll see Shari post here again, so these questions are unnecessary. Shari has taken issue with others for saying they're leaving the forum and not sticking to their word (cue cloak & dagger)...so her gamelive retirement is most likely permanent. I dunno why she left though.

I do have a burning question, so in the off chance that shari does return to field questions...:biggrin:

shari21, do you like cops?

If so, can I cuff you to the bed and tickle your feet with an ostrich feather?

:buddy:

i thought that whole israel/holocaust thing was made up?

:clueless:

Hawkay all you have to do is ask :kiss2:

no answers

lame

Kato, Shari has turned out to be a major disappointed indeed! :sad:

Maybe if you guys start a tennis capping thread she will chime in. That's all she does. Tennis.

Maybe if you guys start a tennis capping thread she will chime in. That's all she does. Tennis.

I also do guys with sperm so potent it can penetrate 2 forms of birth control. But yes, tennis is one of my true loves.

Hope all is well guys!

S xo

really? What happened? You pregnant again?

I also do guys with sperm so potent it can penetrate 2 forms of birth control. But yes, tennis is one of my true loves.

Hope all is well guys!

S xo

awesome totally awesome

Hope all is well guys!

S xo

Shari wins again.:dance:

Hope all is well guys!

S xo

Shari you need to cut down on casual sex with a sick child to care for.