Ask Pavy a question 5-17-11

• Start date
  • Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 2,522 Views
I'm looking forward to the ask fiveteamer a question thread

Has there been a ask Matty a question thread?

didnt you say you live close to Coolray field?
if so any hotels, motels close by w/in walking distance

I live 3 miles from the ballpark. The hotels are next to the Mall of Georgia which is 1 mile away from the ballpark. Wingate, Country Inn, Courtyard.

I'm looking forward to the ask fiveteamer a question thread

Has there been a ask Matty a question thread?

Stop oversharing then dumbass

common think about it....

who has any questions for guys that tell us more than we need or want to know.....

mystery is sexy

I live 3 miles from the ballpark. The hotels are next to the Mall of Georgia which is 1 mile away from the ballpark. Wingate, Country Inn, Courtyard.

thanks, I might be there on Jun 12th
havent decided yet.
suppose there'd be cabs rides to and from the park???

Stop oversharing then dumbass

common think about it....

who has any questions for guys that tell us more than we need or want to know.....

mystery is sexy

true dat

thanks, I might be there on Jun 12th
havent decided yet.
suppose there'd be cabs rides to and from the park???

How are you coming to the hotel? You will have a hard time getting a cab there unless you call ahead of time. Maybe tell the hotel front desk ahead of time so they can have a cab for you ready and tell the cab driver what time to come to pick you up after the game. Best thing to do is call the hotel ahead of time and ask them if you don't have your own vehicle.

pavy would you rather go to the grave before you become a snitch nigga?

How are you coming to the hotel? You will have a hard time getting a cab there unless you call ahead of time. Maybe tell the hotel front desk ahead of time so they can have a cab for you ready and tell the cab driver what time to come to pick you up after the game. Best thing to do is call the hotel ahead of time and ask them if you don't have your own vehicle.

I will drive my truck there.
theres a concert at the park and if I attend I will be getting hammered and will not be driving

Pavy, what was the last movie you saw, could you ever dunk a basketball? what was your most memorable soccer goal you ever scored?

Pavy, what was the last movie you saw, could you ever dunk a basketball? what was your most memorable soccer goal you ever scored?

Movie: "The Princess and the Frog"
Favorite line from movie: "Don't make me light my butt!"

I can't dunk in basketball. My thinking is if I shoot the ball instead I can try to get the rebound by if I dunk and miss I can't get the rebound.

My most memorable goals are in indoor soccer: Scored goals from below midfield line by chipping the ball over the goalie. Also on one on one's to purposely hit the ball out of target since there are walls on either side of the goal and score on the rebound after the goalie dove for the ball.

pavy, when is brandon beachy expected back for the braves? thanks for taking my call, i'll hang up and listen.

Pavy, is Nate McClouth a real major leaguer or not?