Ask King Revolver a Question

• Start date
  • Replies 95 Comments
  • Views 10,916 Views
raiders90210 and I have a love/hate relationship, historically swaying primarily toward the latter.

Kinger, it's nice to see a modern day picture of you. I had a sneaking feeling you didn't look much like the baby picking strawberries any longer.

How the hell did that picture even get out anyway? This Bread kid has magical powers.

He flipped when he saw that picture and put a spin to it that only he would.

I hate Rish. Had a bf in high school who loved them so naturally I hated them.

Kinger...what's your favorite color?
Nail polish yes or no?
James Patterson or David Baldacci?

Blue is my favorite color. :)

Nail polish on me? No. Girls? Sure. Just not blue.

Who the fuck??? I'm serious. I guess I'll go with Baldacci.

What's the future of EOG now that Shirnky is dead?

Good question, Roguey. We will be finding out tomorrow when Kenny's step-son will be on the EOG podcast talking about the future!

who killed the shrink? and why?

they are both authors, Kingie. Read a book sometimes, luv. :hides:

Kinger...I have to say Farewell Douchbags is probably one of the greatest forum video productions of all time...I'm not fluffing your balls here.

who killed the shrink? and why?

He did it himself. He had his troubles and decided to end his life.

There will always be conspiracy theories, though. I guess I can't blame them- he was a polarizing figure -and always controversial!

Kinger...I have to say Farewell Douchbags is probably one of the greatest forum video productions of all time...I'm not fluffing your balls here.

Thank you, ITH! :guitar:

How the hell did that picture even get out anyway? This Bread kid has magical powers.

He flipped when he saw that picture and put a spin to it that only he would.

I think you were using that picture on either your facebook or myspace page. Something like that. And yes, only Bread would invent the "picking invisible strawberries" theory.

I found the invisible strawberries picture. It was just too perfect.

Hey, Bread. Remember this commercial? :laugh:

[video]http://video.sbrforum.com/video-5878-The-REAL-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.html[/video]

Hey this is the Ask King Revolver thread. Not the Ask Bread thread.

Hey King Revolver...Can you post that old commercial you made using footage of me please? Thanks!

Hey, Bread. Remember this commercial? :laugh:

[video]http://video.sbrforum.com/video-5878-The-REAL-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.html[/video]

:rofl: OMG. That's genius