Ask Amby A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 115 Comments
  • Views 9,055 Views
I'm not asking about Dania high a lie.

PS why is it legal in the Usa to bet on Mexicans throwing a ball at the wall but betting on American negroes running/dribbling with a ball is illegal?

PS why is it legal in the Usa to bet on Mexicans throwing a ball at the wall but betting on American negroes running/dribbling with a ball is illegal?

There is no sharp action in the former and too much in the latter.

The guys play Jai Alai are spanish....not Mexican (well some of them might be Mexican) but still! That's Racist!

Amby,

We could do Austin then drive to Arlington for Saints game next week

OR

Houston at giants..

The guys play Jai Alai are spanish....not Mexican (well some of them might be Mexican) but still! That's Racist!
Exactly

Amby,

We could do Austin then drive to Arlington for Saints game next week

OR

Houston at giants..

I can't do either next week Blitty. I will be in Orlando From Wednesday-Sunday. I have work Thursday and Friday and then I am decided to stay and have some fun for the weekend.

Ah, gotcha. Well Austin then cowboys game would be fun weekend if we can make it work sometime.

Do you like to rumba on the tuba down in Cuba?

I will be in the French.Quarter in January.

Who is meeting up?

Juror? Bread? Matty? Mr.X? Blittayy?, STeveK?, Fish-Nastayyy? Kato? Vagabondo?

Do you like to rumba on the tuba down in Cuba?

I think I prefer the foxtrot. Or maybe I just like saying foxtrot.

I will be in the French.Quarter in January.

Who is meeting up?

Juror? Bread? Matty? Mr.X? Blittayy?, STeveK?, Fish-Nastayyy? Kato? Vagabondo?

Nvrmd.

I just saw the Dania Jai Lai discussion.

Weather is perfect down here in December.

I'm going to N.O. Halloween weekend. OMG scawy!

I guess I don't have any days off in December. Traded them out somewhere along the way. I still want to make it down there but hard to plan in advance without approved time off.

Fok yous and your time off.

bacon you're a willing recluse

I'm going to N.O. Halloween weekend. OMG scawy!

I guess I don't have any days off in December. Traded them out somewhere along the way. I still want to make it down there but hard to plan in advance without approved time off.

Are you really? I am actually going to be there then too. I have to be there Mon-Thur for work and decided to stay until Saturday.