Ask a guy who got dumped today anything AMA

• Start date
  • Replies 114 Comments
  • Views 6,524 Views
I'm sorry Dro.

Do you want to talk about it?

Dro did she tell you she doesn't love you and knows she never will?

Dro, what was her immigration status in your country?

How big is your erect penis? Girls like big penises.

Dro did she tell you she doesn't love you and knows she never will?

are u the other guy?

is ur name tommy?

Dro, what was her immigration status in your country?

legal; former alien

dro
legal; former alien

Former alien?

From what planet?

Seriously, the term alien has to be one of the most annoying/offensive/ignorant terms for an immigrant/visitor.

:usa:

Former alien?

From what planet?

Seriously, the term alien has to be one of the most annoying/offensive/ignorant terms for an immigrant/visitor.

:usa:

foking canuck

alien is a person who doesnt have citizenship in that country

dro
foking canuck

alien is a person who doesnt have citizenship in that country

No an alien is from another galaxy. People are not aliens.

Do Americans refer to themselves as aliens when they are in other countries?
Exactly.

America is the only English speaking nation that refers to tourists/visitors as aliens.
It's rude.

When Americans visit Canada we refer to them as guests/friends/tourists/visitors. Not Aliens.
Would be polite for them to reciprocate.

No an alien is from another galaxy. People are not aliens.

Do Americans refer to themselves as aliens when they are in other countries?
Exactly.

listen canuck this is merica'

i dont know how u backward ass fukers do things over there but this is how it goes down here

Did you cry?

tumblr_mnozi2Yesp1s983r8o1_400.gif

I never mind it, but now that you mentioned it Plommer I'm pissed. :mad:

When I came here as a child I remember being surprised at how badly the other people/ children treated you. I even remember telling my (good) teacher how I felt that if an American kid came to my home town he would be treated well, with respect and curiousity.
She basically pointed out that there's too many different kinds of foreigners here for anyone to give a fuck.

I never mind it, but now that you mentioned it Plommer I'm pissed. :mad:

When I came here as a child I remember being surprised at how badly the other people/ children treated you. I even remember telling my (good) teacher how I felt that if an American kid came to my home town he would be treated well, with respect and curiousity.
She basically pointed out that there's too many different kinds of foreigners here for anyone to give a fuck.

She was simply justifying American ignorance.

Dumbericanism is very much a reality.

Seems as though foreign is a bad word to an American, they never consider themselves foreigners they are Americans when they visit other countries.

Yes Reno, there are lots of annoying American tourists around the globe.

I think America would win the gold medal if the category of nation with the most annoying tourists existed.

I remember offending alot of people at SBR when discussing 9/11.

I askled out loud why it was considered so tragic because a few thousand Americans were killed in the terror attack when the uS gov't was responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent non American people around the world.

The sentiment seems to be that an American life is so much more valuable than a life of someone in another part of the world.

My position was that they are equally valuable. They Yank posters disagreed. What can you do?

I fear that the first love is the one where you give the most of your internal love, if we can measure that. Every relationship after that you've walled off giving away too much for fear of that first dump.