• Start date
  • Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 2,363 Views

Jean

Since
Nov 2, 2011
Score
Tokens
does anyone knows at witch asian bookmakers is best to bet, any rewiews on, usefull websites? pls helf i'm trying for one week to get a good answer

Jean, nice to have you back and good job Durito!

muddy-asian-tampa-united-states+1152_12988322270-tpfil02aw-23039.jpg

FYI Jean, hail the warning! Do not send him money! An Asian bookie that can't be trusted!

Last edited:
o

m

fg Monk

:lmao:

:chair:

Post of the month. I'm crying.

Asian Muddy from the vault, love it long time

can you load it rito? all I get is a half loaded bg image :square:

its working for me. try clearing your cache pinny does that to me sometimes

i did, tried ie chrome and firefox, proxy and no proxy

weird

CHOO what is your favorite book in Vegas?

yea it works fine here

weird rj, no idea.

thats kind of a broad question potato. i like a cocktail waitress at TI their lines manager also cracks me up. my favorite bulgarian is just a few steps away from Lagasse so I guess I like that one for location. stations is great for the whole entertainment factor. hilton seems to offer all sorts of crap so i like that one but its in a shitty location. Ask me in a year hopefully I just answer the M and all their skins. :dunno:

gracias senor. I may have to find a place that includes it that is fucking insane outside of panama city. ive found a few online but i keep envisioning them being some cover for a scheme and i get kidnapped and held for ransom and I'd be fucked because all my money is offshore and fucking Toni sure as hell isnt going to help me.

i'd help choo

if you get kidnap you give them my contact

188bet isnt too shabby either. Not the best, but has it over alot of other offshore based books..