Are you ready for some football?

• Start date
  • Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 2,658 Views
I know a Cuban in Miami that when he arrived to the country he picked the Patriots as "his team", without really knowing football well or that NE is a divisional rival of the Dolphins. I think it took him a couple of years for him to understand what that all meant. But he has stuck with it, not budging. Brady jersey and all. And that Cuban's name is Fernando.

I wish I could adopt a team like that. I like watching the NFL but sports are kind of mindless when you're not really rooting for anyone.

Go Chiefs? 🤷‍♂️

omg Tampa get penalized for calling 2 defensive timouts in a row on the 2 yard line on a 4th and 1. :bennyhill:

Somehow Carolina still blows it :facepalm

Wow did you see what Cam Newton was wearing during the post-game presser?

COME THE FUCK ON, GUY.

yeah football is a thing. I can't quite yet decipher what thing, but I'm beginning to see that it makes strong philosophical statement.
I mean you got dozens of coaches/players/experts,a shit load of people involved, bunch of money, very important reviews for accuracy.
...and it's a comedy of errors, to any one person watching. fabulous!

...I think it's helping me understand theory of relativity :thinking:

After two games, New England has a +73 point differential while Miami is -92.

So that's where we are with that.

So Jalen Ramsey of the Jags has asked for a trade but he's playing right now. So my question is: if they trade him tomorrow, can he play for his new team on Sunday?

:thinking:

The rules state that a player can only play once per week. Schedule weeks begin on Tue. and end on Mon.