Are you pleasant?

• Start date
  • Replies 219 Comments
  • Views 10,706 Views
don't forget yins are some pennsyltucky no traveling no geography knowing paupers!!!!!!

I keeed I keeed.... I love ya all

God Bless Central Pa!

Yins. pffttt. My aunt and grandparents say youins. youins.

uhhhh.....

I think I'll stick with cracker, or even honky.

don't forget yins are some pennsyltucky no traveling no geography knowing paupers!!!!!!

I keeed I keeed.... I love ya all

God Bless Central Pa!

"The Wonder Bar" review going up for you soon

THAT is central pa

that's a new one for me

not bad

1082.gif

It is a bit of a pet peeve of mine, people tripping over each other like morons in the kitchen area. Whenever I have something to do there but find it being used - which is a startlingly high percentage of the time given the small number of people here - who actually should be working, you know, quite a lot - to be exact, 61% of the time I have something to do in the kitchen, someone is already there doing something - it's a very eating oriented crowd as I believe I have made clear in multiple threads ---> I just come back later.

I find that most people don't do that. They will pile in there and trip over each other like morons. But not me. Unless it is life or death, I wait. And let the record show that I have not yet had a life or death situation regarding use of the work kitchenette. So I just wait.

Not only am I pleasant as fuck, I am patient.

that's a new one for me

not bad

1082.gif

I like calling people honky, it's fun to say.

Archie:
Don't ask me why, I just felt like showing you this.
you_zpsdc88bd13.jpg

Muddy are you that quiet guy around the office who goes postal?

They will pile in there and trip over each other like morons. But not me. Unless it is life or death, I wait. And let the record show that I have not yet had a life or death situation regarding use of the work kitchenette. So I just wait.

Not only am I pleasant as fuck, I am patient.

goodboy_zpsa9decb3c.jpg

Lol @ matty never hearing honky before.

He obviously never watched Sanford and Son.

lol @ blitty loling @ matty

The mouth on you today!!

pissant

rofl@cami "fucking faggots" @matty loling @ blitty loling @ matty