Are you pleasant?

• Start date
  • Replies 219 Comments
  • Views 10,639 Views
was gonna ask what you meant by that. technically it might not be acting phony, as long as you don't talk behind peoples backs.

I'll talk behind peoples backs, I don't give a fuck. thats 1st law of circle jerk

I try to not talk behind peoples backs...It makes me feel like a bitch.

Why are you so into Hitler to the point of calling that as an avatar?

That's extremely mean.

what would your daughter think of that?

Do you want your daughter to be into Hitler as well?

Rascist is one thing. Fascist is another.

Video request but more elaborate is requested.

I'm not into Hitler. I made it my avatar after mud went on a tangent about how bad someones post was and went into detail about how and why it was so bad. He is a forum Nazi. He hates kittens and trolls...and is a party pooper.

I know a guy or two who cant have a drink.... ever....because if they do...they have to....have to go get a package...or a crack rock.

So they can't even drink socially. They are angry people.

Are you sure it wasn't Cougar that hated kittens?

He was hating on sadcat. In a long winded, complete, encompassing manner.

the whole sadcat idea was so clever and well played, much respected Hitler.

I think it has run its course...but the first few posts were magical.

bees.jpg

To my way of thinking, that is just one of several possibilities.

I'll tell you how to make me temporarily not-so-pleasant. Make me phone a number to activate a replacement credit card, then start hitting me with telemarketing.

I guess they think they found a loophole and now I'm going to actually consider the telemarketer - because I'm kind of stuck on the phone and I can't just do my usual pleasant, "Pass thanks," and hang up. But no - I see no loophole - that's still a telemarketer.

He goes into a shpiel. Mudcat interrupts after a short time, "Is the card activated yet?"

"No, not yet." Goes back into shpiel. At some point he fnally winds down and asks if I'm interested in whatever-it-is.

"Is it activated yet?"

"No, not yet. Are you interested in [whatever]?"

"I called to activate my card. Is it done yet?"

"Are you declining [whatever-it-is]? I need to put you down for something."

"Don't care. I just called to activate the card. Is it done yet?"

It was not particularly pleasant.

Big debate just started in the Boner household what the meaning of "are you pleasant?" is. I've been informed that I might not be pleasant.