• Start date
  • Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 1,433 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Bread I never told ya but for the longest time now I have been accusing you of something and it has just been proven that I was wrong. Obviously it isn't the first time I was wrong and we all know it won't be the last but I was wrong and it's proven and I'm apologizing.

As off the wall and totally out there as Steve/s is I was convinced he/they along with NickyNoodles was you. I might be the only one who thought that, probably was the only one who thought that but now I've seen video evidence that Steve/s actually is a real person.

Sorry Breaders.

No worries Wally. You still got me pegged on being Shanty, so it's all good :up:

Where is this video?

It across the street. There are 2 of them and they are must see. One for Jet's game lastnight and one for Braves today.

Someone better than me will have to bring them over.

Wow are you serious?? Some of these internet people are unbelievable. Keep on truckin' walrus. :rofl:

I come here everyday hoping someone will accuse me of being someone else but no luck yet. So I will keep messing around until someone cares to accuse me of being someone else. I may start a new series of fruit names to compete with the veggies.

RogueJuror can you reserve mango and papaya for me please?

Until I meet or have evidence to disprove, I think everyone is either JJ or Bread. I have to pinch myself sometimes just to make sure I'm me.

As if Bread would have enough time to ghost all these posters.

What with all the MMA articles and drugs.

Fiveer, that's exactly the kind of thing a Bread ghost would say. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

kinda thought nickienoodles facebook page with some gl friends on it would have been enough proof of all that, but now you know for sure wal...atta boy
:wallay:

RayRay, I don't look at people's FaceBook pages.

That's a lie I did check out Robyn's, Teela's and Shanty's pages. I didn't follow the whole Noodle's stuff just noticed she was attached to Steve/s and if I thought Steve/s was fake then obviously I would think Noodles was too.

They don't make 'em like you anymore Wally.

I am actually Wal66.

well, just one more thing wal...dont ever and i repeat never never never ever apologize to that drunk fuck bread again....:smack: as much whoreshit as that clown brings at us everyday...fuck him..that is all wallyballs!
:woohoo:

well, just one more thing wal...dont ever and i repeat never never never ever apologize to that drunk fuck bread again....:smack: as much whoreshit as that clown brings at us everyday...fuck him..that is all wallyballs!
:woohoo:

5 star post, RayRay is classic and pro.

I am actually Wal66.

I had my doubts, but you did a good job in covering your tracks. :bowdown:

You do tend to launch into long-winded Wallyrants. With flagrant lesbian undertones.

I'm Bread's main ghost...

...that means I get to sleep with Robyn...

:awesome: