Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 897 Views

MrX

never had an intact pistachio club
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
It's after noon and I haven't eaten anything, yet.

There's a foot of snow outside.

Things are looking grim.

Cobb Salad

salad%202.2_zps6ilciexk.png

1 sugar free red bull
1 regular red bull
1 cup black coffee

several stalks of celery
1 Adkins bar

Whew. That's a lot of snow, but I made it to the diner.

Omelette, hash browns, and one slice of french toast.

MrX

That sounds good too. I'm not a big bread eater, but I do like my carbs in the forms of popchips, pirate's booty, anything crunchy...etc, and I'm trying the low carb thing on advice from RayRay, but now I am having cravings for any food item that includes bread products. They say it will pass.

MrX

how bad is it? What are the chances they don't cancel our game tonight?

i was wondering that. I think we'll have the game.

They seem more prone to cancelling when the snow is ongoing, as opposed to the aftermath.

But we have a foot, here.

Jealous of diner food.

Sandwich part 2, not sure what it turned into but it did still taste good.

sand2_zpspyu4pmrg.png

I guess you can't use broil for everything.

Or can you?

When they're falling apart like that, do you usually try to save them or just go with it? I used to be saver but now I just let them rip freely.

When they're falling apart like that, do you usually try to save them or just go with it? I used to be saver but now I just let them rip freely.

Go with it, this turned into more of a platter and was still delicious, I don't give a FUCK how it looked.

Weight watchers chicken strips entre...wasn't the plan, but I got lazy
Another Adkins bar.
more celery

1 shot tequila for desert/night cap. I haven't actually had this yet, but I read it's really good for you so I may do it.

So your diet is basically celery, granola bars and red bull? I can't image this to be a Rayray approved plan :dunno:

So your diet is basically celery, granola bars and red bull? I can't image this to be a Rayray approved plan :dunno:

No!! Did you miss the WW chicken strips? and they are also not granola bars, they are Atkins high protein/low carb bars. I also have been drinking the EAS protein shakes. Besides celery, snacking on almonds and sunflower nuts. Usually eat chicken for dinner ..in a fajita mix served on a bed of shredded lettuce with sour cream...like fajitas without the tortilla. I also usually eat one yogurt a day. Last night I had jumbo shrimp for dinner (not breaded.) My only problem now is I am trying to eat fresh food,but have a freezer full of lean cuisines, lean pockets, and frozen meals obviously with preservatives. So no my dear Reno, my diet is not celery, granola bars and red bulls. In fact, it's the best it's been in some time. Ray basically told me to eat chicken and we talked about protein powder and drinks some.

When I'm on what they call a cheat day I guess, I eat some form of pizza usually.

One thing is I have really cut down on frozen yogurt/ice cream novelties. That was my weakness. That stuff just won't stick around long in my freezer. I have never had a problem with the exercise part, but my diet was usually most negatively impacted by ice cream and crunchy stuff, so I have really made an effort to just not even buy those things. OF course I'll be in an all-inclusive with 5 restaurants, several bars, and room service for a week, so all bets are off in Cabo.

Aren't you glad you asked? bwhahaha

Last edited:
I like those fajitas cause they come out on a sizzling metal plate. I find its better to eat the meat and vegetables straight off that plate. Basically an excellent stir fry.(there's usually rice on the side)
By the time you try to shove everything into the tortilla the sizzle stops and it becomes a boring sandwich.