Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,676 Comments
  • Views 147,160 Views
Duck fat fries??

I had:
two bottles of water
one lolipop
one ham and turkey sammich on potato bread w/horseradish mustard
two pickles

That is some interesting food.

How do the duck fat fries compare to regular old fries?

They're pretty similar. The duck fat adds a bit of extra animal flavour. Something that MrX now approves of.

They really do serve Kangaroo!! OMG!

It's really really good, I wasn't being funny. They put fine herbs in it.

Premium workday lunch experience.

I didn't think you were being funny, I just can't believe it!!
I wonder if anywhere in the states serves roo?
Looks like one place in Lititz, PA has roo meatloaf....

I ran into a guy from Alaska selling reindeer hotdogs in the Hawaiian jungle. It was one of the tastiest things I've ever had.

I might eat seared tuna later but I'm not sure yet.

I'll report back.

:chickendance:

IAG
That's my next thread. the 64 oz of water per poster thread. You must check in daily. Actually you are supposed to drink 1/2 your body weight in oz of water I think.

All of these "you should drink this much water" claims are completely made-up and have been debunked by scientific studies.

Don't make me start a How To Do a Little Research thread.

MrX
All of these "you should drink this much water" claims are completely made-up and have been debunked by scientific studies.

Don't make me start a How To Do a Little Research thread.
I was using the National Institute of Medicine's report. I was kidding about the thread based on prior posts today. But I would be interested to see your counter information.

well I tried looking up driving without headlights in snow and got a bunch of crap and finally a link to my own thread :facepalm:

MrX
I ran into a guy from Alaska selling reindeer hotdogs in the Hawaiian jungle. It was one of the tastiest things I've ever had.

Sounds like Santas sleigh broke down and he was raising cash for a plane ticket home.

Another one. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20356431

What I am taking from the majority of these articles is that there is no additional health benefit above the recommended daily level ...ie drinking more than 8 glasses per day will not give you any more benefit than drinking the 8 glasses....actually I'm seeing more than 8 glasses recommended, but that may include other fluid intake.

IAG
Another one. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20356431

What I am taking from the majority of these articles is that there is no additional health benefit above the recommended daily level ...ie drinking more than 8 glasses per day will not give you any more benefit than drinking the 8 glasses....actually I'm seeing more than 8 glasses recommended, but that may include other fluid intake.

Fluid intake includes the liquid content of your food and non-water beverages.