Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,671 Comments
  • Views 145,989 Views
At Shakespeare’s Craft Beer n Gastro Pub in Sarasota. The Hazify IPA doesn’t seem like an IPA but very good! Cottage Pie like shepard’s n very good. Love these cozy British style places!

Shakespeares Craft Beer n Gastro Pub in Sarasota Hazify IPA

Shakespeares Craft Beer n Gastro Pub in Sarasota hazify IPA 2

Shakespeares Craft Beer n Gastro Pub in Sarasota hazify IPA 3

Shakespeares Craft Beer n Gastro Pub in Sarasota hazify IPA 4

Oatmeal
Coffee
Pound of strawberries
Japanese Style Turkey Rice Bowl

Dinner will be a couple cans of sardines

Gotta lose some blubber boys

You'd think that would make it easy to lose weight, but I'm home next to the food all day. I'm back to tracking calories and cheat but I keep cheating/snacking in the evening when I get hungry.

Maybe I should resume tracking my weight in the Big Boys thread. :light:

@Boner_18 @Dingo @tullamore
Added cornstarch to sauce/butter APPEARS to have coated the wings better by MrsM for sure. Me almost all the way over the fence about it but maybe even more cornstarch might have accomplished more but I added plenty enough. :dunno: Maybe next time.
IMG_5325.jpeg
IMG_5326.jpeg

There does APPEAR to be less sauce left at the bottom of the bowl. Which I guess scientifically tells me it did coat slightly better. :up

2 wawa sausage sandwiches
pepsi
resse's stuffed cups
crunch n munch buttery toffee

2 wawa sausage sandwiches
pepsi
resse's stuffed cups
crunch n munch buttery toffee
Love LOTS all except a Coke kinda guy .... but best for last! Ironically just last night told MrsM that's it, last box no more or never will lose any weight.
captain munch buttery toffee

For lunch I’ve been eating a can of shredded chicken w one tablespoon of mayo, one tablespoon of non fat Greek yogurt, banana peppers and h buffalo sauce mixed together.

4 pieces of Wasa Crisp bread to put it on.

520 Calories
50g of protein

For lunch I’ve been eating a can of shredded chicken w one tablespoon of mayo, one tablespoon of non fat Greek yogurt, banana peppers and h buffalo sauce mixed together.

4 pieces of Wasa Crisp bread to put it on.

520 Calories
50g of protein
Casp, you might be able to use that condiment mixture in making a burger become exotic.

Casp, you might be able to use that condiment mixture in making a burger become exotic.
If I was eating burgers, I totally would!

I will say I’m partial to blue cheese crumbles and bacon on my burgers.

Maybe my next cheat day, I’ll have one, even though I’ve been craving nachos for some reason