Anyone have any love for my Alma mater tomorrow?

• Start date
  • Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 846 Views

RageWizard

Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
Yeah, I went to Lehigh University, and they aren't reallt known for any sports, but does anyone here think they will cover the26 points tomorrow?

I'm following GameLive posters blindly for the tournament. So if YOU think so, then I might too!

ARe you kidding me, when I went there you could count the minorities on 1 deformed hand with no fingers, I can't emagine that it is much different now. Don't call me a racist, it is just the truth, if you want a good sports school, you need minorities, unless your schools sports are diving, curling, hockey, or cycling.

I am probably going to fade them, but I have to eat a 26 point sandwich. Plus I stop doing basketball about 5 years ago when I got tired of losing my ass every year.

Oh man this gave me a good idea for a joke.

I have this friend, his name is Lee. He likes to smoke weed.

Next time I know he's smoked weed I'm gonna ask him...

"Hey! Where did you go to college? Lee-High? Get it? Lehigh???"

Nevermind.

They are really buzzing around school, and the alma mater crew is sending me emails trying to get me to come to the auditiorium to watch with a bunch of school kids. WE do have some really hot chicks who go there, but it is a rich white school, so the chicks will all be looking for my car to see my odds of taking them for a ride on my lap, so I'm not going because I drive a old ford F150.

Oh man this gave me a good idea for a joke.

I have this friend, his name is Lee. He likes to smoke weed.

Next time I know he's smoked weed I'm gonna ask him...

"Hey! Where did you go to college? Lee-High? Get it? Lehigh???"

Nevermind.

lol?

Yeah, I went to Lehigh University, and they aren't reallt known for any sports, but does anyone here think they will cover the26 points tomorrow?

What year are you Rage? My cousin graduated in 89 from Lehigh. Electrical Engineering I think. I think they will cover.

doesn't/didn't lehigh have good wrestling rager?

Great school. I would have never guessed...

(did you see what i did there??)