Any whiskey drinkers?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,460 Comments
  • Views 116,348 Views
Just added a Weller Full Proof that my buddy gifted me, while visiting from Chicago.

Just added a Weller Full Proof that my buddy gifted me, while visiting from Chicago.
That's huge. I did try a shot of it, very nice.
Your collection might be better than mine. I do have the 1st 3 blood oaths though. Guessing that's theoretically worth a fortune

Any good?

16101304117787608241952649978782.jpg

Not a fan of the paper dealie bottle design.

Marketing the bottle aesthetics is important imowally

8-9 years seems to be the sweet spot for bourbon.

Finally someone mentions /explains the acetone

I posted that article at my nerd bourbon group on fb

will report back

need a recommendation for a lower end spirit, bourbon, scotch etc. Will sometimes drink it straight up/on rocks but will probably mostly drink with coke zero. Bang for buck is most important as I need quantity over quality right now. I have zero alcohol in my apt currently and won't be able to reload for a couple weeks.

need a recommendation for a lower end spirit, bourbon, scotch etc. Will sometimes drink it straight up/on rocks but will probably mostly drink with coke zero. Bang for buck is most important as I need quantity over quality right now. I have zero alcohol in my apt currently and won't be able to reload for a couple weeks.
Ol Grand Dad

Ol Grand Dad
I should also specify that it must be available for purchase in the great province of Ontario in the great country of Canada.