• Replies 1,460 Comments
  • Views 116,386 Views

Jello

Not Funny
Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
Bought a bottle of Maker's 46 yesterday - new product from Maker's Mark. Been sipping on it since the 1:00 kickoffs.

4 thumbs up.

Had some great bourbon on Friday, don't remember the name, tried to find it today at the liquor store, no luck. No label on the bottle and minimal printing, fancy wooden cap. Halp.

Jack does the job. Not bourbon, I know.

Jello God bless your triumphant return to the GL Interwebs.

Matt a coworker mentioned something called Bulleit yesterday. Had never heard of it but he says it's really good.

Matt, you might be talking about Blanton's....maybe. It comes in a funky roundish bottle with a fancy cap. It's really good too.

4639.jpg

Woodford Reserve is good..
not sure if its a burbon or whiskey though

It's bourbon and it's very good. Same with knob creek. That's the 5 best right there, imo. Makers, Blantons, Woodford,Turkey, and Knob. There might be better out there, but as far as pure bourbons you can find in most liquor stores and restaurants... that's the big 5.

Not a bourbon guy but I'm a huge fan of good scotch.

Does it get any better than a good scotch and a good cigar?

Daft are you 70?

Bread, I'll leave the beer drinking and shirt cocking to you. I'll handle the finer things in life. Thanks pal.

Bourbon isn't for me but I love me some single malt scotch....man I could sip good scotch all day everyday.

Like all fine spirits bourbon included. Someone gave me a bottle of Grappa he got from an italian vineyard. Looking forward to down it on thanksgiving after the turkey and pie.

Matt a coworker mentioned something called Bulleit yesterday. Had never heard of it but he says it's really good.

Jello! That was it actually, Bulleit. It was glorious.

ProductImage.aspx

Drinking Jack on the rocks right now, I love me some classic Tennessee Whiskey still.

Jello! That was it actually, Bulleit. It was glorious.

Me pro.

I think I'm gonna order some for the restaurant and check it out.

I love me some single malt scotch....man I could sip good scotch all day everyday.

Ok so at least Amby and I have one thing in common.