Any whiskey drinkers?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,463 Comments
  • Views 117,933 Views
I think the "baby" is the smaller bottle. Tron's is a full 750ml.

ah yes I saw that. That's that baby(?) bottle one you like right?
Was wondering why they would change it to an uglier label :dunno:
Ya it used to be called Hudson Baby Bourbon.

I agree. This new label is goofy looking compared to the old one. Maybe they went for more eye popping? I quite liked the old label.

Looks to me to be evocative of NYC subway signage and along with the "Big Lights" tag they may be trying to go after further flung US markets by trading in on proximity to the city and general confusion/ignorance to the fact that the Hudson Valley is really a distinct locale?

:dunno:

Looks to me to be evocative of NYC subway signage and along with the "Big Lights" tag they may be trying to go after further flung US markets by trading in on proximity to the city and general confusion/ignorance to the fact that the Hudson Valley is really a distinct locale?

:dunno:
Nailed it I think Bone Bone

And it’s an incredibly charming distillery. Gardiner is about as small town as it gets.

Bottom shelf swill for tonight's game #ketomixer

(Forgive the potato-quality pic - rear phone camera is broken, have to use the shitty front cam and aim haphazardly)
IMG_20210702_191421.jpg

bought a bottle of Makers Mark on sale $18. I almost never buy that except at a bar when they have nothing else interesting.
Gotta admit, can't tell much difference between it and some of the more expensive shit I been drinking :cheers:

We only drink cask strength or barrel proof stuff these, boys.

I’ve sold off a big chunk of my collection. Prefer to have less bottles of the potent, non-watered down stuff

You have the George T Stagg? What's your fav one?

How much you think I can get for the 1st three Blood Oaths?

I had GTS at nearby restaurant.

Would never buy that bottle. Mine are all less than $200.

I've seen BO around but never tried it and not familiar with price.

Tronner, come visit my bourbon cellar.

I’ll take good care of you bud

Tried Blanton’s for the first time last night because they didn’t have Garrison Brothers at the restaurant I was at.

For what I paid for it: Garbage. Over powering. No complexity.

I wish I had two more hands so I could give it 4 thumbs down. 👎