Any whiskey drinkers?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,460 Comments
  • Views 116,426 Views
hmm. Barrel strength Bulleit. I remember it being pretty good. maybe $50 here
The local Colorado whiskeys are overpriced imo. I do like a Stranahans once in a while, that's about what it costs here

1595099626315.png

very impressed with this one, just opened. Will have to buy a bottle to save before it too becomes hard to find

Just got back from God’s Country in central KY.

Although, all we made it to was the retail centers at Four Roses and Buffalo Trace.. Wasnt able to do tours and other places were closed.

100% gonna make it back there soon. Highly recommended, boys.

0A172E3C-4689-481B-9B53-17A8E9702E91.jpeg
CC545C09-B8F8-43D3-B170-E0DFEEC93128.jpeg

Just driving down freeway, I saw multiple massive apartment-sized buildings, packed full of thousands of barrels.

pretty surreal.

Absolutely, mang. I got a sneak peak to help us plan for next time!

TEASER POST

I have a good, recent distillery story

So we randomly stumbled upon the distillery where the ultra delicious Hudson Baby Bourbon is made.

The word random doesn’t really do it justice.

Me visiting an old high school co-crush as we are driving down a random road: “hey I just saw a distillery sign. What is made there?”

Her: “that’s where Hudson Baby Bourbon is made”

Me: “are you fokken serious?!?!?!, turn the car around”

Her: “ok no problem babe”

3 minutes later we are walking the grounds where this God juice is made.

I sent Matty some pictures.

Unreal, boys.

This story would be much better if more of my G-Live whisky crew had access to Hudson Bourbon.

The population of this town is less than 6K people. I lived 15 minutes away about 30 years ago.

So we randomly stumbled upon the distillery where the ultra delicious Hudson Baby Bourbon is made.

The word random doesn’t really do it justice.

Me visiting an old high school co-crush as we are driving down a random road: “hey I just saw a distillery sign. What is made there?”

Her: “that’s where Hudson Baby Bourbon is made”

Me: “are you fokken serious?!?!?!, turn the car around”

Her: “ok no problem babe”

3 minutes later we are walking the grounds where this God juice is made.

I sent Matty some pictures.

Unreal, boys.

This story would be much better if more of my G-Live whisky crew had access to Hudson Bourbon.

The population of this town is less than 6K people. I lived 15 minutes away about 30 years ago.

So what happened with the ex co crush?

Read some reviews of the bourbon. The reviews mentioned it being pretty sweet because of the corn. What was your assessment Tron?

Wish I'd bought one when it was available at the LCBO. Cute tiny bottles.

Really enjoying this no-age-statement Elijah Craig. Easy to dismiss the removal of the age statement as a greedy corporate move but they really did a good job with it. 🥃

Wish I'd bought one when it was available at the LCBO. Cute tiny bottles.

Really enjoying this no-age-statement Elijah Craig. Easy to dismiss the removal of the age statement as a greedy corporate move but they really did a good job with it. 🥃

I hope I can come across this somehow.