Any whiskey drinkers?

• Start date
  • Replies 1,463 Comments
  • Views 118,926 Views
:clap: this is my favorite right now. Found a place that sells them for $29. They have it on the top unreachable shelf where everything else is $100+. sneaky bastages
wathen-s-single-barrel-kentucky-straight-bourbon-whiskey-usa-10472055.jpg

I hate you. That bottle would prolly sell for $150 up here. Trump's gonna cut us off bourbon for good.

have to go deep into the heart of the white ghetto to find this store. Also bought a bottle of Stagg jr. for $60. It said "limit1". Got suckered in. I didn't realize it was foking jr :facepalm: it is like 130 proof though, maybe I wait for New Years to open it :grin:

I hate you. That bottle would prolly sell for $150 up here. Trump's gonna cut us off bourbon for good.

well, all gone, shared it with the hockey team. Figures, the day I bring the good stuff nobody else brings beer ...or whatever the fuck these pricks drink:sparesomecutter:

Picked up a bottle of Elijah Craig 18 yesterday.

If you see one, grab it now

Never seen that either. We can't even get "exotic" stuff like Bulleit 10 here. Fuck you guise.

(Hi Casper. Don't drink and drive, ok?)

Yeah and don't scam other posters.

Yet again.

But hey you moved on, amirite?

No one else did, though.

Yeah and don't scam other posters.

Yet again.

But hey you moved on, amirite?

No one else did, though.

YOU'VE GOT BIGGER FISH TO FRY, MISTER.

Nah he's a fun blip on the radar.

Entertainment, and protecting others from him - probably save his girl form a horrendous economical fate as well.

He ain't savin face without making things right. Shari and Mo are both very cool.

Casp is still an asshole.

I've been traveling internationally a bit. I'm not a big whisky/bourbon drinker but i've felt like I should be buying duty free. I just don't know what is a good deal (or better - a good find) and I'm paralyzed by the fear of not getting a deal/find. Is it true that I can pretty much bank on the fact that "travel exclusive" bottles are 9 times out of 10 at the very least harder to find?

I've been traveling internationally a bit. I'm not a big whisky/bourbon drinker but i've felt like I should be buying duty free. I just don't know what is a good deal (or better - a good find) and I'm paralyzed by the fear of not getting a deal/find. Is it true that I can pretty much bank on the fact that "travel exclusive" bottles are 9 times out of 10 at the very least harder to find?

Several duty free bottlings are actually exclusives, i.e. you won't find them in any other format than the 1L duty free bottle.

That said, Pearson's duty free is ass. You barely save vs. the local liquor stores. Everywhere else I've been though, the deals are great. Got a Dalmore 18 in Frankfurt for half its Ontarian retail price.

Copy that Matty. As a gift for a whisky lover i guess taking a shot on the "travel exclusive" seems like a good deal, though i tend to see it with scotch not bourbon.

Screw you guys and your fancy US-only bottlings.

3816445-2371068400-37436.gif

We drank too much Egg Nog and XO Brandy last night, boys.

:inyourface:

We had a glass of Hudson Baby Bourbon tonight.

8.5 Trons. Hint of vanilla. It's made in New York, boys.

it's that stuff in a little bottle I believe, I tried it once :dunno:
Going back to my favorite secret liquor store Tuesday. Hopefully they still have a bottle of Stagg jr and/or Wathens or something else extra special, they say in November is when all the special stuff comes out.:guitar:

Anyone try the Evan Williams eggnog? Ima grab one.

Evan%20Williams%20Eggnog%20750ml.png